website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

I predict 1-0 to Qatar and the goal will come in 2nd half :d But what if Ecuador players took money and won the game at the end :d 

pshaw, there is not enough oil in all of qatar to buy them even one goal against ecuador !  at least 10-0 tomorrow mark my words

:p

11 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Ecuador is a decent team with some good players, i think they can make it into the round of 16

Ecuador are a decent team, which often manages to qualify, but for me personally they are soooo boring. Out of all South America ones, they are at the bottom along with Bolivia (who never qualifies either way). Excluding the Big 3 from the picture, i would have preferred to have Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Colombia, even Venezuela at the WC. Good luck to them nonetheless, but i can't see them making the 1/8.

37 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I predict 1-0 to Qatar and the goal will come in 2nd half :d But what if Ecuador players took money and won the game at the end :d  I'm joking ofc

This story being in the forefront (as usual) now, makes me feel slightly sorry for the Qatar players. If there is no such thing and they somehow get a win, or a draw, everyone will still say they bought the match and won't give them any credit. Then they will have to beat Holland to prove them wrong :d

8 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Ecuador are a decent team, which often manages to qualify, but for me personally they are soooo boring. Out of all South America ones, they are at the bottom along with Bolivia (who never qualifies either way). Excluding the Big 3 from the picture, i would have preferred to have Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Colombia, even Venezuela at the WC. Good luck to them nonetheless, but i can't see them making the 1/8.

youre-dead-no-more.gif

:p

I can't even imagine that a team can sell a World Cup match. yeah maybe it happens in one of millions boring club matches in a year (not a fan of watching the same teams playing each other 10 times a year) but World Cup is a different thing, nobody sells a WC match.

I don't think Qatar can beat Ecuador but if they do that will be because of their own abilities (and maybe some referee's help :d) Ecuador is not going to lose intentionally. beside that It's almost impossible to do match fixing in the biggest stage, where everybody watches every single steps. it's a team sport, it's not tennis when you can lose on purpose and nobody even notices.