website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Yeah, because that would be 100km (50km to the bakery, and 50km back again :d)

That must be a really good croissant :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Jur said:

A TOP10 here is Olympic Qualification?

I would assume so since the marathon was, but I’m not certain...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Justo ahora, hckosice dijo:

No. why ?

There no even chance to achieve one olympic standard tonight, even Suzuki is going for a 3:56-58

TOP10 in marathon was qualifiyed, but I don't know if today also in race walking qualifies too.....

Just now, Jur said:

TOP10 in marathon was qualifiyed, but I don't know if today also in race walking qualifies too.....

No, I looked it up. No one qualifies here

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Jur said:

I know about the marathon, but there were no info about this for the RW, if 10 nations would qualify I guarantee you Matej would never DNF and tried to make the top 10

Dunfee is enjoying himself :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!