website statistics

Women's Basketball FIBA European Championship 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Based on how this Eurobasket is going, only :FRA  :ESP  :BEL seem like good bets. Depends a lot on how the OQTs will be drawn. Maybe it's possible that only 3 European teams will qualify. 

france is already a qualified host country. I was hoping for 4 more European nations: serbia and spain ev priority.

On 6/19/2023 at 11:04 PM, Vektor said:

Based on how this Eurobasket is going, only :FRA  :ESP  :BEL seem like good bets. Depends a lot on how the OQTs will be drawn. Maybe it's possible that only 3 European teams will qualify. 

I am not an expert for women’s basketball, but I still have hope that Germany will seriously challenge for a spot IF both Sabally sisters play at the qualifying tournament.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Poop is still in the pants, but improvements have been made.

29-22 at HF, probably one of the worst first half of any QF at the Euros. We could have already won this match if we wouldn't be so nervous, :CZE completely lost the plot so far. 

Edited by Vektor

15 minutes ago, nenad said:

Congrats to Hungary for reaching semis, I beleived in you more than your own countrymen :d

Wait with that, we went from a 17 points lead to a 9 points lead in 2 minutes. It's a Hungarian specialty to throw away matches like this one, I will only celebrate when the match is over.