website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

14 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

Didn't get my e-mail. :dunno:

So I think I sort-of stopped believing.

Maybe they know that i'm not really sure if i want to go, that's why i'm not invited LOL...

I must admit that I don't know of anyone from Poland who was lucky in this "draw" but i'm not active on any Polish forums so maybe i missed sth here.

Well, let's wait and see.

Me and my two friends were selected (one person on February 13, me on February 15 and the last one yesterday) and quite early, which allowed us to buy tickets at a good price.

3 hours ago, Adriano said:

How many tickets it is possible to buy in next phase?

I believe the limit is 30 tickets per account for both phases. So if you haven't bought tickets in this phase, and you are drawn in the next phase, you have a chance to buy 30 tickets. But what will this next sale look like?

I finished with the purchasing slot. It is true that the majority of the cheaper class tickets have already gone. I did want to see handball in Day-1 but the only available tickets started at €140 so that was a straight pass for me.

I will only travel there for the first few days (before and after the opening ceremony) so I am happy enough with what I have managed to fit in. I managed to get tickets for the men's rugby medal session so I am happy I will see a final of some sport as well :)

Here is what I picked up....

Day -2: Wed 24 July

21:00 - 23:00

FBL07: Football | Men's Group Match | Parc des Princes, Paris West

Day -1: Thu 25 July

14:00 - 17:00

RU702: Rugby Sevens | Men's Pool Stage (6 matches) | Stade de France, Paris North

AND

20:00 - 23:00

RU703: Rugby Sevens | Men's 9th-12th Place Semi-Finals (2 matches), Quarter-Finals (4 matches) | Stade de France, Paris North

Day 0: Fri 26 July

I haven't decided yet whether I will attend the Opening Ceremony but I am sure I'll plan something fun for that day.

Day 1: Sat 27 July

14:30 - 20:45

RU704: Rugby Sevens | Men's 5th-8th Place Semi-Finals, Semi-Finals, 11th-12th Place Match, 9th-10th Place Match, 7th-8th Place Match, 5th-6th Place Match, Bronze Medal Match, GOLD MEDAL MATCH (10 matches) | Stade de France, Paris North

Day 2: Sun 28 July

09:00 - 13:10

*ROW02: Rowing | Men's and Women's Single Sculls Repechges, Men's and Women's Double Sculls Repechages, Men's and Women's Pair Heats, Men's and Women's Lightweight Double Sculls Heats, Men's and Women's Four Heats | Vaire-Sur-Marne Nautical Stadium - Flatwater, Île de France

*Hospitality package with access to Clubhouse 24

AND

19:30 - 23:00

BDM06: Badminton | Men's Singles, Women's Singles, Men's Doubles, Women's Doubles, Mixed Doubles | Porte de la Chapelle Arena, north of Paris

Day 3: Mon 29 July

09:00 - 11:05

ARC05: Archery | Men's Team Round of 16 Matches | Invalides, Paris Centre

Edited by OlympicIRL

1 hour ago, canadafan2024 said:

Looks like a great trip! Which categories of tickets were available for the rugby finals? I'm hoping to go.

36 minutes ago, rafQ said:

tickets available for men's finals

image.png

and for women`s finals

image.png

Those are indeed what is available for the finals. However when I was purchasing last night there were still tickets available for all categories for men’s rugby Day -1 at least so it would be worth checking those out too if that suits :) 

Edited by OlympicIRL

42 minutes ago, Adriano said:

I hope thid thread with have a nice continuation and all of you will publish photos and relations here ;) congrats OlympicIrl. I am still waiting, who knows we still have some days until 15 march.

Thank you! I hope you get lucky, don’t give up hope yet and there will still be the single ticket draw still to come and I am sure they will top up the tickets for all categories and sessions then.

Good luck :)