website statistics

@Sindo

:AUS 15yo Cruz Hewitt, son of Lleyton make his Grand Slam debut during boys tournament, he did lost in first round against :USA Alexander Razeghi 2-6, 3-6.

I'm hoping that in future he will perform better and during senior career he will be in at least in top50 of ATP ranking, good luck boy :yes

9 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

There was a guy representing Lebanon playing in the quails as well so maybe sth good is going on and we will see one of these players in the GS main draw this season eventually

He switched to play for Germany.

Women's Tennis WTA Tour 2023
Posted
7 hours ago, Vektor said:

Winning a tennis match by causing a panic attack, that is some advanced level of strategy. 

Joking aside, Tóth obviously should have been more patient and understanding instead of adding fuel to the fire. But it's also a bad look for women's tennis if a GS winner like Zhang can be forced to withdraw with some basic asshole behavior. If someone gets a panic attack under these circumstances, maybe they shouldn't be participating in a professional sports tournament. You would expect a higher level of professionalism in one of the highest paying individual sports in the world. 

Men's Tennis ATP Tour 2022
Posted

Here we have, a rare in recent months photo, which includes all Federer, Djokovic and Murray in one place just before all of them will play in the same event, just Nadal is missing from "Big 4" or "Big 3" as most people prefers :p

Tennis ITF US Open 2022
Posted

And it's official, from Monday we will have number one in mens singles ranking, after Ruud making final, he will keep his place if Tiafoe will beat Alcaraz tonight, if not, then winner of final between Ruud and Alcaraz will be new number and loser will be number two, Nadal will be on third place.

Tennis ITF US Open 2022
Posted
6 hours ago, Wanderer said:

For once WTA draw didn't fall apart badly. 

Pliskova surprised me, she should beat Aryna too, at least she is serving better lol

Would be awesome to see Swiatek-Pliskova, Garcia-Jabeur semis. 

On men's side, more or less completely open, Kyrgios might win it all at the end :d Cannot remember who on this forum was usually pissed by Berrettini's weak draws to reach SF or finals but he might do it again :lol: Maybe @Makedonas:d 

Anyway, I'd like to see Kyrgios-Berrettini and from bottom half... Sinner/Alcaraz-Tiafoe.

And Ruud beats Matteo, keeping his chances to become new number 1 :surprise: 

Now @phelps can complain how Matteo wasted opportunity to reach final :d 

Tennis ITF US Open 2022
Posted

Wow, after such terrible beginning and whole first set Iga was able to win third set by her standard, I mean 6-0 :d Congrats girl and good luck against Pegula in QF ;)