Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vinipereira

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

dcro    2,696

I'll be there. :d

heywoodu    3,209

I'll try and help :d 

No promises, because it's a full Saturday :p

Spoiler

08.45 V8 Supercars Symmons Plains R1
10.00 WTCR Marokko VT1
12.00 WTCR Marokko VT2
12.10 F2 Bahrein R1
14.00 F1 Bahrein VT3
14.00 WTCR Marokko Q
14.00 Moto3 Argentinië VT3
14.55 MotoGP Argentinië VT3
15.15 GBR F4 Brands Hatch Indy R1
15.25 Blancpain Sprint Zolder R1
15.55 Moto2 Argentinië VT3
16.45 GT4 European Series Zolder R1
17.00 F1 Bahrein Q
17.35 Moto3 Argentinië Q
18.00 WTCR Marokko R1
18.30 MotoGP Argentinië VT4
18.40 GBR F4 Brands Hatch Indy R2
19.10 MotoGP Argentinië Q
20.05 Moto2 Argentinië Q
01.55 V8 Supercars Symmons Plains VT4
02.30 F4 AUS Symmons Plains R2
03.05 V8 Supercars Symmons Plains Q R2
03.35 IndyCar Phoenix/ISM R

Werloc    853

I'll probably won't be home, but who knows :d

dcro    2,696
Posted (edited)

Live Draw: Everything You Need To Know

Btw, this would be the most cliche draw ever (participating nations sorted by their voting position average). :p

Spoiler

Kazakhstan
India

Switzerland

Tunisia

Sweden

Indonesia

Algeria

Ireland

Greece

Azerbaijan

Slovenia

Estonia

Russia

Romania

Serbia

Italy

Lithuania

Turkey

Denmark

Croatia

Argentina

Finland

Moldova

New Zealand

Bulgaria

United States

Great Britain

Iran

France

Norway

Germany

Malta

Netherlands

Mexico

Slovakia

Poland

Portugal

Canada

Brazil

Colombia

Edited by dcro
  • Like 1

Agger    387
14 hours ago, Werloc said:

My bad, honestly. I stopped at his nickname for a while and started thinking if he hosted or not, because I remember him bidding for the rights to host sometime :d I somehow thought that he's one of the people that really wanted to host, but hasn't done it yet :p

Was it that forgettable? :(

hckosice    1,785

Not sure I´ll be able to be with you guys until the end of the show if it will last too long to the night, since tomorrow early I have the penultimate day of my fire-fighting course. Yes, I´m attending the course to became a volunteer fireman. Next weekend is the last sessions with the final theoretical tests on Saturday and practical exercises tests on Sunday. Hopefully I´ll succeed. I´ll keep you informed if anyone interested :)

so for tonight gonna be hard to stay in the draw show too long for me, but I am ready to help for the earlier parts of the show if necessary :)

• Like 3

heywoodu    3,209
1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Not sure I´ll be able to be with you guys until the end of the show if it will last too long to the night, since tomorrow early I have the penultimate day of my fire-fighting course. Yes, I´m attending the course to became a volunteer fireman. Next weekend is the last sessions with the final theoretical tests on Saturday and practical exercises tests on Sunday. Hopefully I´ll succeed. I´ll keep you informed if anyone interested :)

so for tonight gonna be hard to stay in the draw show too long for me, but I am ready to help for the earlier parts of the show if necessary :)

Of course :d 

Good luck :cheer:

• Thanks 1

OlympicIRL    991
2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Wow, that's great. Good luck tomorrow :)

Who needs Fireman Sam when we have Fireman hckosice :d

• Like 1

vinipereira    944

Unfortunately we have to disqualify Turkey from the contest. In addition to not posting the votes on time, the user didn't answer any of the messages here and elsewhere about the contest, so it's unlikely they will send the votes if we extend the deadline. Moldova has a problem in the voting but it's accepted for now and will be a part of the draw, but will need to fix the issues soon.

With Turkey out of the competition, we have 41 nations competing. In the end, only Turkey and 3 users from multi-member juries didn't vote.

vinipereira    944

Also, I will contact people who voted for Turkey (if there was any) in order to correct their votes order.

hckosice    1,785
Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Wow, that's great. Good luck tomorrow :)

Who needs Fireman Sam when we have Fireman hckosice :d

Tomorrow is the last "normal studying" day, I thought that the last day will be today, but they said us to arrive tomorrow for the last time too. the tests will be the next weekend...I´m so stressed, that I don´t even know how to say how much :d

Haha thanks, well, remember thats only a volunteer fireman, something like just to prepare everything before the real heroes arrive ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.