website statistics

Short Track Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, Nate River said:

I love the indignation from Sjinke, he’a a great skater but he seems to have a rather... agressive personality xD

Yeah he's not someone who keeps his cool easily :d 

I mean, in a race, he definitely can, but his reactions...nah. Example of keeping his cool in a race: even at this Olympics half the field went down but he stayed perfectly calm, barely moved and escaped without trouble. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I thought it was for pulling Fontana's arm back at the finish?

no, the DSQ came for "impeding" (I saw the judges' screen in the pictures when they re-watched the race), so It can't be for any of the moves between her and Arianna...

I guess @intoronto has given the right interpretation to this situation...still, I don't agree with the fact that her DSQ were justified (as they were not many of the impeding calls in both the ST sessions so far)...

c'mon! this is ST, not a "stay in your lane and run against the clock only" discipline...:evil:

vor 1 Stunde schrieb LDOG:

Meh disappointed, I really wanted to see Korea winning all gold to make everyone here go nuts.

What do you mean? That everyone would have been angry about them sweeping the golds?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.