website statistics

Tennis 2017 Discussion Thread

rybak

26 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

200_s.gif

I also love how the italian tennis federation was apparently able to keep it secret for months and help on her work for her defense. Because, yeah, sure, that exactly how it should work.

Apparenty she need a TUE but the federation doesn't work on it. I don't know, it's a strange case. Today at 15am (Rome time) we'll have the ITF sentence. i don't know what think, really. If she was doped, she'll lose all my respect

Every doping case is "strange" if you want to make it looks "strange". 

Her carrer was strange enough though, but the fact she worked with Dr Luis García del Moral (google him if needed) should be enough to bring her credibility to epsilon zero.

Edited by De_Gambassi

12 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Every doping case is "strange" if you want to make it looks "strange". 

Her carrer was strange enough though, but the fact she worked with Dr Luis García del Moral (google him if needed) should be enough to bring her credibility to epsilon zero.

After an sentence our tribunal say that Sara Errani never worked whit Luis García del Moral

il y a 9 minutes, Gianlu33 a déclaré:

After an sentence our tribunal say that Sara Errani never worked whit Luis García del Moral

Really ? I'd like a link on that.

Here (french), she basically confirmed she worked with him, but stopped once she learnt of his dodgy backgroung (that she never have heard of prior to that obv.)

Edited by De_Gambassi

30 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Really ? I'd like a link on that.

Here (french), she basically confirmed she worked with him, but stopped once she learnt of his dodgy backgroung (that she never have heard of prior to that obv.)

If i found an article on the official sentence i'll share it. For now i found only it, in Italian here She say that he do only an exame.

I want wait to speak about Errani's case, i can't speak about nothing. On 9th August will have a press conference

il y a 9 minutes, Gianlu33 a déclaré:

If i found an article on the official sentence i'll share it. For now i found only it, in Italian here She say that he do only an exame.

I want wait to speak about Errani's case, i can't speak about nothing. On 9th August will have a press conference

You allready know what's going to happen. It wiil be the Sharapova's script. Excuses, a lot of them,, some fake outragism, a bit of crying here and there, etc.

You don't have to be so naive...