Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hckosice

Road Cycling 2017 Discussion Thread

471 posts in this topic

Wait, Fuglsang won :lol:

Froome screwing up Porte's win by nearly pushing him in the barriers. 

On 6/9/2017 at 16:15, heywoodu said:

Wait, Fuglsang won :lol:

Froome screwing up Porte's win by nearly pushing him in the barriers. 

And this eventually decided the GC :d 

Fantastic final stage with an epic Fuglsang vs Porte battle, Fuglsang eventually won it by a few seconds because of those seconds Porte lost Friday when Froome nearly pushed him in the barriers. 

Congrats to Fuglsang, even he doesn't know how that happened. :d He joins Talansky and Brajkovic as the OMG winners of the Dauphine. :p It's good for Astana though, since they have had a horrible season. With both Aru and Fuglsang for the Tour, they will definately stir the race. Fabio showed very good form after the injury. I want to believe he can do good in the Tour. :pope: 

Porte missed on another 1 week victory. Maybe this time it will be good for his GT ambitions. Definately was the strongest in the Dauphine, but we know his GT pedigree. Still can't imagine him being a favourite for the Tour. And speaking of favourites, Froome still not so impressive. This whole season has been so misty for him. Sadly it won't matter come july and he will power through with the Sky train as history has shown us. :sleep: 

Fantastic win for Birdie. I'm so happy for him!

It will be extremely interesting to see how he'll do in the Tour. Fingers are crossed for a new best result for him

Posted (edited)

not much francophone users here but this tv doc of the french national tv FR2 showing the hidden motors of the Tour de France bicycles

there is one part in ITALIAN at 2:03" /11:48" and SPANISH at 0:38 and made in Hungary at 14:31"

@hckosice i don't know if you will follow this tour  again  :lol:

Edited by bestmen

23 minutes ago, bestmen said:

not much francophone users here but this tv doc of the french national tv FR2 showing the hidden motors of the Tour de France bicycles

there is one part in ITALIAN at 2:03" /11:48" and SPANISH at 0:38 and made in Hungary at 14:31"

@hckosice i don't know if you will follow this tour  again  :lol:

lol Cancellara I think everyone knew that :p I´m pretty sure almost half of his wins were a bit suspicious :lol: but well, he already finished his career, so let him be :hug:

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

lol Cancellara I think everyone knew that :p I´m pretty sure almost half of his wins were a bit suspicious :lol: but well, he already finished his career, so let him be :hug:

Nah, that mostly came from frustrated Belgians who couldn't stand he took some wins in 'their' Ronde van Vlaanderen against 'their' Tom Boonen :d 

Just now, heywoodu said:

Nah, that mostly came from frustrated Belgians who couldn't stand he took some wins in 'their' Ronde van Vlaanderen against 'their' Tom Boonen :d 

or some slovaks who couldn't stand he took some wins in some special races too :lol:

Posted (edited)

Just now, hckosice said:

not only Cancellara  , many others , there is one enormous money/industry behind this

so most of results are crap

Edited by bestmen

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

or some slovaks who couldn't stand he took some wins in some special races too :lol:

That as well, most of the rumours came from frustrated people :d 

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

not only Cancellara  , many others , there one enormous money/industry behind this

so most of results are crap

well, perhaps in the past I guess yes, but nowadays it´s pretty hard to cheat, trust me, because of all those cases the Tests are clearly more consistent and more frequent.

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That as well, most of the rumours came from frustrated people :d 

This :d

they do that in sailing too

so

Ff2TPng.gif

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

they do that in sailing too

so

Ff2TPng.gif

In MotoGP too I heard. 

44 minutes ago, heywoodu said: