website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

Wow, I got here at the end of the day to listen to new festival of music songs but now I see I missed a big drama show :lol:

Well, I don't know exactly what happened, and honestly I don't really care about it, but I just think I should repeat my personal opinion on this:

Totallympics is a sport's forum. This music contest is awesome and it gives me a lot of new musics to listen (not that many this year for me unfortunately :p), but you can organize the final in December or January next year or have no logo at all that I really don't care. And don't understand me wrong, I care for the contest and I would love to see a good result for Portugal, but I understand that everyone here has things to do (work, study, exams, projects) and organizing such things takes time, so whenever it's good for you it's good for me, I won't be waiting for the contest as if my life depends on it, and in the meantime I'll keep watching and commenting here all the sport's competition that I'll be watching :thumbup:

So, in conclusion: chill out and watch some sports! :yes 

Edited by kungshamra71

36 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Wow, I got here at the end of the day to listen to new festival of music songs but now I see I missed a big drama show :lol:

Well, I don't know exactly what happened, and honestly I don't really care about it, but I just think I should repeat my personal opinion on this:

Totallympics is a sport's forum. This music contest is awesome and it gives me a lot of new musics to listen (not that many this year for me unfortunately :p), but you can organize the final in December or January next year or have no logo at all that I really don't care. And don't understand me wrong, I care for the contest and I would love to see a good result for Portugal, but I understand that everyone here has things to do (work, study, exams, projects) and organizing such things takes time, so whenever it's good for you it's good for me, I won't be waiting for the contest as if my life depends on it, and in the meantime I'll keep watching and commenting here all the sport's competition that I'll be watching :thumbup:

So, in conclusion: chill out and watch some sports! :yes 

Total agree with you.

Voting order revealed on Wednesday, 2nd November 19:00 (GMT+2)

There will be a mini game to decide the order in which the countries will be voting, so I encourage you to participate in the event as I'll need someone to pick out the numbers and the colours.

8 hours ago, Werloc said:

There will be a mini game to decide the order in which the countries will be voting, so I encourage you to participate in the event as I'll need someone to pick out the numbers and the colours.

I´m ready to help :)

9 hours ago, Werloc said:

I will also be there. :cheer:

#banbestmen