website statistics

Tennis US Open 2018

Totallympics

Bertens giving it away against Vondrousova with some utterly horrible play :facepalm:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Deciding set tiebreaks, boooo 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The draw is wide open and then she loses to the world number 103, right.

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The draw is wide open and then she loses to the world number 103, right.

A pity indeed. She loses a match where she had won more points than the opponent, broke serve 3 times and then allowed to be broken back. Finally, she completely lost it in the tie break. I was hoping for her to progress further but obviously she does not have the mental strength to win these big matches.

P.S. Vondrousova plays even more aggressive tennis than Serena and Sharapova. She is a potential top 10 player within 2 years time with the current quality of tennis on the tour  

12 minutes ago, stefanbg said:

A pity indeed. She loses a match where she had won more points than the opponent, broke serve 3 times and then allowed to be broken back. Finally, she completely lost it in the tie break. I was hoping for her to progress further but obviously she does not have the mental strength to win these big matches.

P.S. Vondrousova plays even more aggressive tennis than Serena and Sharapova. She is a potential top 10 player within 2 years time with the current quality of tennis on the tour  

I hope she will not end up like Nicole Vaidišová...

Billedresultat for nicole vaidišová

Edited by wumo26

Vondrousova is very very talented, but her form lately was... Enough said that she lost to Ellen Perez few days ago :lol: I really wanted to see Bertens in quarterfinals, but cannot deny I am glad Marketa won. Though I think she's gona lose to Tsurenko now :wall::wall: Bertens really messed up this opportunity

Wow, Federer :d