website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

India National Thread | Road to Tokyo 2020

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His plea about what ??? There are qualifying tournaments still left..if he wants to compete he can...ask for wild card may be when he tries and loses. At the moment he may not even be the best in Indi

I saw so many lists for possible medallists so my listicle    Top 20 Medal chances for India( this is in no order )    1. 50m Prone - Gagan Narang - Medalllist last year in one of t

We are seeing very good result in shooting, Armed forces played a big role in creating a poll of good shooters in India. I think Army can easily repeat their shooting success in Equestrian, Canoeing,

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Sanjib said:

New Swimming national records galore at South Asian games, multiple OSTs achieved, almost unreal. Perhaps the biggest news in the recent months.

Good is that Virdhawal did well. Hope he can go below 22.00s in 50m in 50m course and directly qualify for Olympics. 22.22s in 25m course is really good. Apeksha my friends relative aged only 13 is doing really well she should be nurtured well and surely she is the future of Indian sports in swimming.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

8 hours ago, Prashanth said:

No NR but best Indian timing. NR counts only if done in Indian competition only. Bizarre but true. 

Another 5 out of 7 events India best timing achieved today, NR in short course, this is amazing, Srihari timed 53.63s in 100m bk in long course OQT is 53.83s, really great news in swimming, anticipating the real rise of this key sport in India.

1 hour ago, Sanjib said:

Another 5 out of 7 events India best timing achieved today, NR in short course, this is amazing, Srihari timed 53.63s in 100m bk in long course OQT is 53.83s, really great news in swimming, anticipating the real rise of this key sport in India.

The timings in Short course are generally way faster than Long course.

1 hour ago, depleter said:

The timings in Short course are generally way faster than Long course.

Yeah specially in the long distance ones, but there's reason to be excited about our swimming now, they are breaking NRs like anything definite to improve in Long course too.