website statistics
Jump to content
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

    Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

     

Athletics EAA Indoor European Championships 2021



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So many medals for Finland!

Team Ireland    Men Leon Reid (60m) Israel Olatunde (60m) Dean Adams (60m) Mark English (800m) Cian McPhillips (8

We got both Triple Jumps!!!  

  • Sindo changed the title to Athletics EAA Indoor European Championships 2021

:GRE Katerina Stefanidi (silver 2015, gold 2017, outdoor silver 2014, outdoor gold 2016, outdoor gold 2018) and Nikoleta Kyriakopoulou (bronze 2017, outdoor bronze 2012, outdoor silver 2018) will both be missing the event in the women's pole vault.

 

Maria Belibasaki (women's 400 m), Emmanouil Karalis (men's pole vault), and Nicholas Scarvelis (men's shot put) will all be skipping the event as well. All five of these athletes achieved the qualifying standard but will not be competing due to injuries or focusing on outdoor season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Makedonas said:

:GRE Katerina Stefanidi (silver 2015, gold 2017, outdoor silver 2014, outdoor gold 2016, outdoor gold 2018) and Nikoleta Kyriakopoulou (bronze 2017, outdoor bronze 2012, outdoor silver 2018) will both be missing the event in the women's pole vault.

 

Maria Belibasaki (women's 400 m), Emmanouil Karalis (men's pole vault), and Nicholas Scarvelis (men's shot put) will all be skipping the event as well. All five of these athletes achieved the qualifying standard but will not be competing due to injuries or focusing on outdoor season.

I wonder why Stefanidi started today in Gold Tour meeting in Madrid but will not come to Toruń :mumble:

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, rybak said:

I wonder why Stefanidi started today in Gold Tour meeting in Madrid but will not come to Toruń :mumble:

Covid concern ???

 

 

Russia as per se, wasn't going to be allowed to participate. But maybe the 'Russian Athletics Federation' will send athletes

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Braulio said:

Covid concern ???

 

 

Russia as per se, wasn't going to be allowed to participate. But maybe the 'Russian Athletics Federation' will send athletes

 

 

They won't. They are officially banned because their doping plan apparently can't be approved in time for the start of IEC. World Athletics rejected their first plan. It's done.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...