website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

31 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

I saw a few clips on tiktok showing the iron dome defense system capturing the rockets and filmer seemed calm. I thought civilians are just fine. Hope this conflict won’t escalate any more.

I hope the same..., and unfortunately though the Iron dome is pretty accurate it’s not 100% therefore the direct hit of a bus houses and the 7 killed, no one wants it to escalate to a war , but no one wants another temporary solution as well 

9 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Not burning their fingers on the intense fire between shooting rockets back and forth on one hand and occupying land on the other hand and saying one wrong thing and one of the two (or both) sides will see you as enemy for ages :p 

who cares, people die, but it is no touch zone unlike rest of the world

Not in favour of either side since generally both sides seem to have an unhealthy overdose of retaliatory testosteron in these situations, but from a neutral and specifically technical point of view: the Iron Dome is an amazing feat of engineering :bowdown:

It's of course always sad that those talents have to be used in a military way, but it is some piece of work.

And close to 50 deaths already by now :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

#1 clown in the world (or maybe #2, we had a guy suggested injecting disinfectant) Mahmoud AN registered himself for the next month election. while because of the coronavirus he was supposed to bring just 1 person with himself, he brought an army! (who cares about COVID anyway, just lots of people die everyday)

a group of his supporters (less than 100) spent a week next to his house, finally "convincing" him to go register to "save" the country. :lol::wacko: (I don't know if I should laugh or cry) in a normal country he should be in jail or a mental hospital by now.

ho ca

Always the same: Hamas leaders boast & act the big hero when it is just ordinary, low-ranked Palestinians being killed. They’re the first to run away & beg for mercy when the Israelis manage to target the leaders themselves. Has been going on for decades, yet the rest of the world keeps falling for the con trick.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9574147/Netanyahu-rejects-Hamas-ceasefire-plea-nine-commanders-neutralised.html

22 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Not in favour of either side since generally both sides seem to have an unhealthy overdose of retaliatory testosteron in these situations, but from a neutral and specifically technical point of view: the Iron Dome is an amazing feat of engineering :bowdown:

It's of course always sad that those talents have to be used in a military way, but it is some piece of work.

And close to 50 deaths already by now :( 

The Israelis know the day they fall behind in the technical race is the day they all die, so they keep ahead.