website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

5 hours ago, thepharoah said:

This's not the Palestinian Israeli Conflict, this's a fascist religious country that wants to destroy any thing on map called Palestine, a country where u can force people to go out of their homes that they lived there for years, I wonder if Israel was made in Argentina would Argentians give them the chance to live side by side with them, or it's just Palestoan people that were innocent enough to be thrown of their homes like trash, I don't have any respect for Israel anymore , I know this's a political thing that has nothing to do with Civilians, but I can't imagine how people could steal other homes where they settle without feeling any regret for them, finally I can't name it Palestinian Israeli Conflict none dies in Israel when Children, women and innocent people die in Gaza , I lost any hope that there'll be piece, there won't be peace until There'll be nothing called Palestine anyone says anything else is such a liar 

Jewish population of Egypt in 1948 - 80,000

Jewish population of Egypt in 2019 - 5

5 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Seems to be some confusion around what was reported an hour or so ago.

I don’t see us going inside anytime soon, as this is only putting our soldiers at risk of kidnapping or death.., what is true is that there is an investigation in our army ranks on the issue of the “(knocking door)”, apparently the fact that the army is alarming where he is going to hit specifically , makes more civilians come closer and more Hamas terrorist going farther...

In addition, over the night rockets were fired from Lebanon, hitting the north of Israel , which can only escalate thing if being continued 

6 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Jewish population of Egypt in 1948 - 80,000

Jewish population of Egypt in 2019 - 5

that's true , but we admit that we were wrong and all these population could return anytime in Egypt they want , but Palestenians can't , we have a lot of Jewish tourists and a lot of Israeli tourists that come every year in Egypt , our government renewed 4 Jewish Temples recently which Jewish community made from  a lot of years , again all media in Egypt admits that what was done to Jewish community and forcing some of them to leave with fears of being spies to Israel was really wrong , but not only Jewish community in Egypt decreased with this number , all other foreign communities decreased and disappeared , like Greek and Italian Community simply Egypt before 48 isn't the same as Egypt after 48 and at the end of the day majority of Jewish communities left their countries to go to the new country for Jewish or what would have the importance of making a country in Palestine , no peace will be made in the region until israel gives Palestinians back their occupied lands before 1967 war , or at least before 80s or 90s or 2000s , the Palestinian land is decreasing every year by this unhumantic act of settling 

19 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

that's true , but we admit that we were wrong and all these population could return anytime in Egypt they want , but Palestenians can't , we have a lot of Jewish tourists and a lot of Israeli tourists that come every year in Egypt , our government renewed 4 Jewish Temples recently which Jewish community made from  a lot of years , again all media in Egypt admits that what was done to Jewish community and forcing some of them to leave with fears of being spies to Israel was really wrong , but not only Jewish community in Egypt decreased with this number , all other foreign communities decreased and disappeared , like Greek and Italian Community simply Egypt before 48 isn't the same as Egypt after 48 and at the end of the day majority of Jewish communities left their countries to go to the new country for Jewish or what would have the importance of making a country in Palestine , no peace will be made in the region until israel gives Palestinians back their occupied lands before 1967 war , or at least before 80s or 90s or 2000s , the Palestinian land is decreasing every year by this unhumantic act of settling 

It’s a fine thing that the Egyptian Govt & many Egyptian people wish to reconcile. However, in every Muslim and some European countries there is a large enough number of people who make reconciliation & permanent return impossible.

As long as that is the case Israel must always be a Jewish homeland.

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Egypt just last week has blocked the entrance of two Israeli transgenders becuase they didn't look like girls....

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/raping-the-jews-in-egyptian-prisons/

most of the jewish population of Egypt were humiiated and stripped from their citizenship, this was until 1967.(which is after 1948)

most of the jews from the Muslim states were forced to leave,, some had to leave everything behind.

it were those cases that just made it clear that no jew will ever be safe in a non jewish country 

and to reminder to some folks in the Muslim world, Israel is a recognized state.

and another point for you to think about,

what was the reaction in the Arab world over UN Resolution 181?

and wasn't it an Arab empire ,who was talked about in the 

McMahon–Hussein Correspondence?

and for last their are some big families in WB and Gaza named Al Masri( and such)-meaning the Egyptian, isn't it making them Egypian descent? and if so what is egyptian law in this case ?

@thepharoahmaybe you can inlight me on that matter?

10 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Egypt just last week has blocked the entrance of two Israeli transgenders becuase they didn't look like girls....

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/raping-the-jews-in-egyptian-prisons/

most of the jewish population of Egypt were humiiated and stripped from their citizenship, this was until 1967.(which is after 1948)

most of the jews from the Muslim states were forced to leave,, some had to leave everything behind.

it were those cases that just made it clear that no jew will ever be safe in a non jewish country 

and to reminder to some folks in the Muslim world, Israel is a recognized state.

and another point for you to think about,

what was the reaction in the Arab world over UN Resolution 181?

and wasn't it an Arab empire ,who was talked about in the 

McMahon–Hussein Correspondence?

and for last their are some big families in WB and Gaza named Al Masri( and such)-meaning the Egyptian, isn't it making them Egypian descent? and if so what is egyptian law in this case ?

@thepharoahmaybe you can inlight me on that matter?

every country has the right of entering any people or not on its soil , they have been blocked for security issues that's it . all Jews leaving Muslim countries were after Israel was made and become a certified nation under UN in 1948 not before this this , so don't mix things plz and the same thing happened to Palestinians after 1948 war , they were forced to leave their country and their homes and lived as refugees all over the world since then , so can we make an alternate country for them now and settle other people's homes with force because they really suffered being refugees for all these years ? i don't know anything about the Mcmahon- Hussein Correspondence , but Jordan gave Palestinians lands that u settled by force in the upcoming years when Palestine was under their authority , and for People named al Masri that hasn't any relation to do with us , many people in Syria named al Masri also , Egypt is the biggest country in arab world and it's not surprise that some people in countries other than Egypt name their children with these names , do u think people have the right to stay at their homes safely ? if Israelis have this right , so i guess that should be the case for Palestinians , will u be happy if i settle your home and laugh at u while leaving is it anything related to humanity in your opinion and along side this u get killed because u defend your right to stay at your home is this fair in your opinion ? 

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

every country has the right of entering any people or not on its soil , they have been blocked for security issues that's it . all Jews leaving Muslim countries were after Israel was made and become a certified nation under UN in 1948 not before this this , so don't mix things plz and the same thing happened to Palestinians after 1948 war , they were forced to leave their country and their homes and lived as refugees all over the world since then , so can we make an alternate country for them now and settle other people's homes with force because they really suffered being refugees for all these years ? i don't know anything about the Mcmahon- Hussein Correspondence , but Jordan gave Palestinians lands that u settled by force in the upcoming years when Palestine was under their authority , and for People named al Masri that hasn't any relation to do with us , many people in Syria named al Masri also , Egypt is the biggest country in arab world and it's not surprise that some people in countries other than Egypt name their children with these names , do u think people have the right to stay at their homes safely ? if Israelis have this right , so i guess that should be the case for Palestinians , will u be happy if i settle your home and laugh at u while leaving is it anything related to humanity in your opinion and along side this u get killed because u defend your right to stay at your home is this fair in your opinion ? 

you missed one critical point here, the palastinian rejected UN res 181 and any other offer and yet they still arguing that they had no oppertunity to get one, is it has anything to do with the fact that many of them hate Israel and will never agree to any option which is not one muslim state.. take the pictures online with the red background you can see that Gaza+Israel are treated there as Palestine, so where is Israel in this case, the fact that people are still shouting to free palestine when it's their leadership who keeps on rejecting plans of 2 states is somthing i do not get.

I reccomend you to watch this channel as its shows the "regular" people from the street answer to things, btw even there most of the people say they will not agree to anything that include Israel being a state.

so when those who in charge of almost 2M people will use their power to take care of them and firing ove 1500 rockets i could tell you that there is somthing to talk about

https://www.youtube.com/c/CoreyGilShusterAskProject/videos

IDF launched an airstrike at a building that housed journalists from the Associated Press, BBC, and Al Jazeera (among others potentially, these are the outlets I’ve seen confirmed to have offices in the building).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela