website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh how I hate when people say that animated movies are meant for kids only and that as soon as you reach a certain age you can't watch them anymore... there's no rule saying that, you can watch whatev

That's a good thing, current events shouldn't lead to episodes being removed. Finally a positive note about Community  

Apu will apparently be silently kicked out of The Simpsons, because political correctness and stuff. Which means the end of The Simpsons one might assume, since if one stereotypical character has to l

Posted Images

6 minut temu, Monzanator napisał:

Arrow? Isn't this like 5-6 years old now? (first season)

8 years old ;) This season had premiere in 2012. Anyway I hadn't chance to watch this serie until I registered to Netflix.

31 minutes ago, rybak said:

8 years old ;) This season had premiere in 2012. Anyway I hadn't chance to watch this serie until I registered to Netflix.

Guess you don't have AXN on your TV package then? It's on there all the time.

39 minut temu, Monzanator napisał:

Guess you don't have AXN on your TV package then? It's on there all the time.

TBH I never didn't watch anything on AXN :p

17 minutes ago, rybak said:

TBH I never didn't watch anything on AXN :p

You'd probably catch 15 re-runs of Arrow & Flash by now already if you did watch it :p;)

Season 5 of Van Helsing finally resumes in Slovakia after the coronavirus stopped the filming after only the first 3 episodes were shot earlier this year.

The show is the second Netflix production to be filmed in Slovakia after last year Dracula miniserie.  Van Helsing season 5 were shot around the Orava castle the next one should be apparently the witcher

1361297304_bigstock-Beautiful-Slovakia-C

5908383_1200x-1024x439.png

for once it´s not about hostel or eurotrip...

• Like 1

New Perry Mason starts quite slow, but then just explodes. I'm impressed. Hooked and waiting for Season 2. :cheer:

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

No offense to all the reboots which are inferior by design but Hollywood has really run out of ideas. Not to mention they switched Mason the lawyer to Mason the P.I.? What gives? :mumble:

12 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

No offense to all the reboots which are inferior by design but Hollywood has really run out of ideas. Not to mention they switched Mason the lawyer to Mason the P.I.? What gives? :mumble:

Yeah, apparently lots of fans lost their shit over Mason starting as P.I., without even bothering to see if that was supposed to be a part of character development all along. :lol:

And not all reboots are inferior by design. Usually I am not a big fan of them, but this one seems to be much less formulaic than the original. Characters are quite interesting, with plenty of depth to them. It gave me Chinatown vibes - a huge plus in my book.

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall