Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vinipereira

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

CitiesandVenues.png

As today we celebrate the 1-month-to-go mark for the Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018 Grand Final, we are proud to announce the cities and venues that will host the music competition. Around the five major regions of Brazil, a total of 10 cities will be the home for the 42 delegations: our capital Brasília (DF), Cuiabá (MT), Fernando de Noronha (PE), Foz do Iguaçu (PR), Gramado (RS), Manaus (AM), Natal (RN), Ouro Preto (MG), Salvador (BA) and São Luís (MA).

In addition to those cities, the contest itself will take place in Rio de Janeiro (RJ), home of the 2016 Summer Olympics. The legendary Maracanã stadium will be the venue of unforgettable Opening and Closing ceremonies, while the Olympic Park will have the honour of hosting the contest. Having recently received the Rock in Rio festival, the Park not only will be the main stage for the Annucal TISC, but host a number of events in celebration of our 10th overall contest, such as: the World Music street, in which international artists from our Festival of Music will perform; the Brazilian Roots street, a stage for contemporary and classical artists from the home nation; the TISC Official Exhibition at the Carioca Arena, celebrating the achievements and history of the contests; and last but not least, the Winterfest Special Presentation at the newly refurbished Aquatics/Ice Centre, giving fans a taste of the music from our friends of the south. We hope you will join us in Brazil 2018!

Brazil2018.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm just going to type down some of the members that have not logged in for a long time, but only from those countries that aren't safe yet:

@Il_qar - March 12th

@Janakis - March 19th

@ruslan - March 18th

@Ionoutz24 - March 9th

@dimast - March 18th

@Nathy - March 21st

@Memo - A very long time ago

@ArgenisGonzalez - March 13th

I don't know why I wasn't able to tag the others, but I guess that these are the votes with the possibility of danger, an exception is Dimast, because two other Russian users are active still.

It's pretty obvious that these took part at TISC, as in fact at 3:05 they discuss about tangerines. :lol:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, vinipereira said:

CitiesandVenues.png

Gramado, awesome! Snowland represent :woohoo::hyper:

• Haha 1

One week of voting left.

It's going rather slow. Some 6-8 nations sent their votes on like first day... It's two weeks later and we're at 11. :dunno:

• Sad 1

The Ship with Slovak delegation just landed in Madeira :whistle: yes, I know..still long road to go,...hopefully we´ll be there at time (and personally I hope we are in the good direction as well :d) and fit...because, honestly, this sailing doesn´t exactly do well to some members of our mini-team at all....but you know limited budget :(

but back to topic..

there rumors that the team leader will use this todays stay to send the votes, since few peoples will go to visit the CR7 museum, some others that don´t really follow football will try to find some local internet cafe or so to officially send the votes :d

all in all..you can expect our votes in few hours, if not...then something went horribly wrong then ..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hckosice said:

The Ship with Slovak delegation just landed in Madeira :whistle: yes, I know..still long road to go,...hopefully we´ll be there at time (and personally I hope we are in the good direction as well :d) and fit...because, honestly, this sailing doesn´t exactly do well to some members of our mini-team at all....but you know limited budget :(

but back to topic..

there rumors that the team leader will use this todays stay to send the votes, since few peoples will go to visit the CR7 museum, some others that don´t really follow football will try to find some local internet cafe or so to officially send the votes :d

all in all..you can expect our votes in few hours, if not...then something went horribly wrong then ..

I do hope the team leader will leave everyone behind who goes to visit the CR7 museum?

• Haha 2

The Dutch delegation is in São Carlos in the state of São Paulo by the way, we've made our way there this week. It's before official accomodation started apparently, so we're staying in the apartment used by the Brazilian snow sports federation until it's time to move on to our TAISC accomodation :cheer:

For the live draw, nations will not only learn their voting position, but also the draw will determine which delegations will go to which regions and cities :)

• Like 1

Well, I keep refreshing this thread multiple times in a day and not seeing any other names/countries go blue, it's extremely worrying :mumble:

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.