website statistics

Field Hockey at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

LDOG

ugh, I fear this can happen again tomorrow :lol: Hopefully the fans will give our team a little boost. It has been ineffectual until now, but if it is working in the other sports it has to work in this one too at some point :d

OMG Germany was losing 0-2 and won with 3 goals in the last 5 minutes, two of them in the last minute :yikes: ( it's the third match in this games they score in the last minute!)

Luckiest team in the world by a mile.

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

OMG Germany was losing 0-2 and won with 3 goals in the last 5 minutes, two of them in the last minute :yikes: ( it's the third match in this games they score in the last minute!)

Luckiest team in the world by a mile.

Lucky indeed, but I guess that's part of not giving up

Well, time for the classic of all classics in women's hockey, :NED - :ARG 

I just hear now that our reserve sleeps outside the Olympic Village...is that something general? Reserves can't stay in the Village? Because that would be one of the most stupid IOC rules ever...(and they've got a lot of stupid rules) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The rain is absolutely pouring down and not even the commentary positions are covered :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 8 minutos, konig said:

Congratulations Netherlands!!, our girls did better than i expected.

The result was the only good thing, they played terrible again. Only scored 2 because the referees helped. No defense, no concept of anything, forwards can't dribble past any opponent, all players physically unfit and slow... in sum, total disaster.