Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

shooting at school in Crimea , this kid killed 19 and 40 injured 

crimea-shooting-nineteen-people-are-kill

Marijuana/cannabis becomes legal in Canada , people already bought all the stock 

they are proud smoking it infront of policemen 

Edited by bestmen

Oooooh Spiderman lives near the lake in greece 

web.jpg

25 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Oooooh Spiderman lives near the lake in greece 

web.jpg

Thanks now I know that I have to avoid this place at all costs :lol: 

New Titanic will sail from Dubai in 2022

A faithful replica of the RMS Titanic will undergo a two-week maiden voyage from Dubai when it sets sail in 2022.

After that, it will begin regular trips along the original Titanic's planned route between Southampton and New York City. The vessel - so named the 'Titanic II' - will be owned and operated by Blue Star Line.

According to the brand's chairman, Clive Palmer, the project is slightly delayed. But the maiden voyage will still include Dubai. "We're still going to cruise from Dubai," Palmer admitted to Cruise Arabia & Africa.

“After a shakedown cruise from the shipyard to Singapore, we’ll offer a two-week maiden voyage to Dubai, with another grand voyage from Dubai to Southampton.”

The launch date is of particular note, as 2022 will mark exactly 110-years since the original Titanic hit an iceberg and sank into the Atlantic. According to Palmer, everything (except its fate, hopefully) is going to be faithfully recreated.

“Blue Star Line will create an authentic Titanic experience, providing passengers with a ship that has the same interiors and cabin layout as the original vessel, while integrating modern safety procedures, navigation methods and 21st-century technology to produce the highest levels of luxurious comfort,” Palmer added.

How will the Titanic II get around the same icebergs that sank the last one? It's going to avoid them entirely. The new vessel will only travel between New York and Southampton over the summer. During the colder months, it will take punters on round-the-world excursions instead.

According to the original plans, the ship will accommodate 2,400 passengers and 900 crew members (the original Titanic held 1,400 passengers and 900 crew).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Janakis said:

New Titanic will sail from Dubai in 2022

A faithful replica of the RMS Titanic will undergo a two-week maiden voyage from Dubai when it sets sail in 2022.

After that, it will begin regular trips along the original Titanic's planned route between Southampton and New York City. The vessel - so named the 'Titanic II' - will be owned and operated by Blue Star Line.

According to the brand's chairman, Clive Palmer, the project is slightly delayed. But the maiden voyage will still include Dubai. "We're still going to cruise from Dubai," Palmer admitted to Cruise Arabia & Africa.

“After a shakedown cruise from the shipyard to Singapore, we’ll offer a two-week maiden voyage to Dubai, with another grand voyage from Dubai to Southampton.”

The launch date is of particular note, as 2022 will mark exactly 110-years since the original Titanic hit an iceberg and sank into the Atlantic. According to Palmer, everything (except its fate, hopefully) is going to be faithfully recreated.

“Blue Star Line will create an authentic Titanic experience, providing passengers with a ship that has the same interiors and cabin layout as the original vessel, while integrating modern safety procedures, navigation methods and 21st-century technology to produce the highest levels of luxurious comfort,” Palmer added.

How will the Titanic II get around the same icebergs that sank the last one? It's going to avoid them entirely. The new vessel will only travel between New York and Southampton over the summer. During the colder months, it will take punters on round-the-world excursions instead.

According to the original plans, the ship will accommodate 2,400 passengers and 900 crew members (the original Titanic held 1,400 passengers and 900 crew).

Interesting that the project is back running, it seemed to have died like so many other projects of the same kind (I remember reading a lot about Titanic back in the school and I believe they even had such ideas back then).

Will be interesting to see if it'll be a succes, especially on the long run.

• Like 1

Anyone here drinks milk sometimes? :) 

Spoiler

You fucking racist :sick:

Just now, heywoodu said:

Anyone here drinks milk sometimes? :) 

Reveal hidden contents

You fucking racist :sick:

A glass of milk daily. Plus am an even bigger racist as I add milk and sugar to tea as well. :coffee:

• Haha 2

Just now, Dolby said:

A glass of milk daily.

That's nothing. I drink two cups at every breakfast, one or two at lunch and usually one somewhere in the evening :d 

Just now, heywoodu said:

That's nothing. I drink two cups at every breakfast, one or two at lunch and usually one somewhere in the evening :d 

Hello fellow white supremacist :hug:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Hello fellow white supremacist :hug:

I doubt you are entirely white. How dare you talk to me like this? :mad: