website statistics

Men's Rugby WR World Cup 2023

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, konig said:

This is one of the best rugby matchs i have ever seen, both team are marvelous.

Definitely both yesterdays :IRL - :NZL and this :FRA - :RSA are a great ad for rugby especially in countries where this sport had no tradition, people here are watching it thanks Czech TV and the numbers of viewers are really growing fast (me included)

7 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Definitely both yesterdays :IRL - :NZL and this :FRA - :RSA are a great ad for rugby especially in countries where this sport had no tradition, people here are watching it thanks Czech TV and the numbers of viewers are really growing fast (me included)

Yeah, if you've only ever seen Rugby Sevens, you would have no idea as to how good rugby is to watch.

For anyone who calls themselves a sports fan and you've not been watching these 2 epic semi finals, you need to re-evaluate your life :p **kidding, but not kidding**

Just now, hckošice said:

Man hearthbreaking for the host to lose this way... Feel for :IRL and :FRA both definitely deserved more than they achieved here...

So now it is :ENG vs the world :p

These were the semi-finals in truth. The other half of the draw has essentially been a plate trophy :d

Just now, konig said:

I want to say the contrary but........it wont be honest doing that :p

No shame for you guys, you played who is in front of you. Just the stupid draw system. I really hope they change it next time and not make the draw 3 years in advance when the order of world rugby could completely change in that period. I feel so bad for Scotland too as they are a million miles better than England, Wales or Fiji.