website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

vlad

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

The :GBR women's team will be announced later today but the names have been leaked.

Beckie Downie has not picked.

Instead it will be the Gavrilova sisters, Kinsella and Morgan.

This is the most insane decision I've witnessed in my life. British Gymnastics could realistically walk away without medals this time. It would be quite shocking. I hate their choice for the men's team, and the women's team is even worse.

I mean, the Gadirovas are great gymnasts, but not exactly medal threats as much as Becky would have been. Morgan and Kinsella have no medal chances at all. I might be wrong, of course, but right now I just can't see it.

21 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

This is the most insane decision I've witnessed in my life. British Gymnastics could realistically walk away without medals this time. It would be quite shocking. I hate their choice for the men's team, and the women's team is even worse.

I mean, the Gadirovas are great gymnasts, but not exactly medal threats as much as Becky would have been. Morgan and Kinsella have no medal chances at all. I might be wrong, of course, but right now I just can't see it.

Gymnastics fans in the UK are very angry

21 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Well someone called it fairness since they missed the trials and underperformed in extra trial. 

5 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

Out of interest who would you have chosen in the men's team?