website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

As someone living in California, I can verify that corruption and incompetence isn’t limited to one party or the other. It’s very present in both. That’s why I endorse neither.

US politics is dominated by these two parties for over 150 years which means you have a problem. Bernie Sanders is old as the hills and you can't bet on him doing anything in politics at this stage :p Besides, California us heavily pro-Democrat anyway so I find it difficult how people from that state can say a bad word about Democrats like that. The Hollywood propaganda does it's job very well too. Republicans are the only evil in US politics and Fox News should be banned, that's the only mainstream message I get for number of years now :coffee:

Biden orders an atack on Syria.....well, only a month and they start attaking another country again........but Trump was the dangerous :p.

Im not talking about its is or not justified but was common the read that Trump "will start a war" and he neved did.......

13 minutes ago, konig said:

Biden orders an atack on Syria.....well, only a month and they start attaking another country again........but Trump was the dangerous :p.

Im not talking about its is or not justified but was common the read that Trump "will start a war" and he neved did.......

You say this like Trump didn’t order bombings though, and he did. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

42 minutes ago, konig said:

I have to agree with this point. Biden's attack is a potential escalating movement for Middle East and it's not a wise decision for negotiation of Iran's nuclear deal. But China would like to see USA sticked with the infinite wars in Middle East once again.

5 hours ago, konig said:

That was expected. Only question is who is next, Venezuela or Iraq, even Iran is the most deliciuos food on American plate

6 hours ago, konig said:

Trump ordered more drone strikes than Obama :mumble:

28 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Yeah, but they all hit the intended target.

Or they just stopped considering whether there were civilian casualties. 
Don't get me wrong. Obama was in no way perfect and neither will Biden be, but it's just stupidity using a single strike to start making Biden more dangerous than Trump.