website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Dems tell sportswomen they’re worthless, take another step to the destruction of uniquely female spaces.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9297811/Justice-Department-withdraws-suit-stop-transgender-high-school-athletes-competing.html

Looks like Democrats have to find a new scapegoat now that Trump is out of office and they can't blame everything on him anymore.

New York governor Andrew Cuomo is suddenly feeling the heat :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56120500

Just now, Monzanator said:

Looks like Democrats have to find a new scapegoat now that Trump is out of office and they can't blame everything on him anymore.

My cousins in New York have hated him for years. They always knew he was a phony and now everyone else is starting to notice that too.

2 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

My cousins in New York have hated him for years. They always knew he was a phony and now everyone else is starting to notice that too.

It's funny how Cuomo was the face of COVID on TV when Trump was still President and suddenly they all hate him. If the COVID situation doesn't get better in USA Democrats have nobody else to blame but themselves anymore since thet have full power now and I bet they know COVID will cripple them too. So they're setting up to throw people to the wolves. Cuomo is obviously one of the first who will have to fall on the sword.

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Andrew Cuomo should resign or be removed from office, and I say that as someone who is a fairly partisan Democrat.

6 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Andrew Cuomo should resign or be removed from office, and I say that as someone who is a fairly partisan Democrat.

Why? More of the "moderate vs progressive" internal war for the Democrats? Or simply Cuomo has become too powerful and might upset Kamala Harris' Presidential bid when Joe Biden retires with health issues? I didn't hear ANY of this Cuomo backlash when Trump was still President :mumble:

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Why? More of the "moderate vs progressive" internal war for the Democrats? Or simply Cuomo has become too powerful and might upset Kamala Harris' Presidential bid when Joe Biden retires with health issues? I didn't hear ANY of this Cuomo backlash when Trump was still President :mumble:

lol @ the idea that Cuomo has a snowball's chance in hell of ever becoming president at this point.

Less of an internal war thing and more that I have a dislike for his mixture of incompetence and corruption. I don't follow NY politics super closely (since I live in Texas) but even all the way down here the latest stories have been hard to miss.

8 minutes ago, NearPup said:

lol @ the idea that Cuomo has a snowball's chance in hell of ever becoming president at this point.

Less of an internal war thing and more that I have a dislike for his mixture of incompetence and corruption. I don't follow NY politics super closely (since I live in Texas) but even all the way down here the latest stories have been hard to miss.

Corrupt & incompetent Democrats? How on Earth is that possible? Only Republicans are corrupt & incompetent after all :dunno:

17 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Corrupt & incompetent Democrats? How on Earth is that possible? Only Republicans are corrupt & incompetent after all 

As someone living in California, I can verify that corruption and incompetence isn’t limited to one party or the other. It’s very present in both. That’s why I endorse neither.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela