website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

22 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, this is USA 2021. Tom Brady winning Super Bowl during black history month is deemed racist. Hell yeah, I told you all along racists are people whom the blacks dislike and this is the prime example.

https://957bigfm.iheart.com/featured/dave-michaels/content/2021-02-08-tom-brady-called-racist-for-winning-super-bowl-during-black-history-month/

You really just want to see the world burn? Even I aren't that actively searching for stupidity.

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

You really just want to see the world burn? Even I aren't that actively searching for stupidity.

I'm following NFL so I stumbled across this by chance. I don't actively search the BLM propaganda whatsoever! :bye:

The liberals in this thread have gone awfully quiet ever since Biden became President so I might just post something myself.

Just now, Monzanator said:

I'm following NFL so I stumbled across this by chance. I don't actively search the BLM propaganda whatsoever! :bye:

But you somehow felt that it's worthy of a share? I'm certain you could find every kind of stupidity if you spent enough time on twitter. Some journalist digging it up doesn't make it interesting in any way. Sure SoMe can start movements, but more often it's just a laughable thing (at best)

Just now, Agger said:

But you somehow felt that it's worthy of a share? I'm certain you could find every kind of stupidity if you spent enough time on twitter. Some journalist digging it up doesn't make it interesting in any way. Sure SoMe can start movements, but more often it's just a laughable thing (at best)

How come you laugh when black people call someone racist? :mumble: Black is literally the new black in USA after all...

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

How come you laugh when black people call someone racist? :mumble: Black is literally the new black in USA after all...

I don't laugh at calling people racist. I laugh at the need to give this any attention, no matter if it's bad jokes ora few people going to crazy town.

1 minute ago, Agger said:

I don't laugh at calling people racist. I laugh at the need to give this any attention, no matter if it's bad jokes ora few people going to crazy town.

Then blame iHeart radio, not me. Besides, nobody in USA even thinks of joking about skin color these days especially when it comes to black people. You do realize BLM still dictates how the liberal mainstream goes?

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Then blame iHeart radio, not me. Besides, nobody in USA even thinks of joking about skin color these days especially when it comes to black people. You do realize BLM still dictates how the liberal mainstream goes?

Well, somehow you found it interesting enough to share. I'll happily blame them as well, just like every other media making stories about a few tweets. It's really close to the bottom of journalism in my opinion, but it works when people decide to share it. We've even had a few Danish politicians sharing absolute no-storys giving all more reason to make them.

And nobody in USA even thinks about joking about skin color? You've got to be new to social media!

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well, somehow you found it interesting enough to share. I'll happily blame them as well, just like every other media making stories about a few tweets. It's really close to the bottom of journalism in my opinion, but it works when people decide to share it. We've even had a few Danish politicians sharing absolute no-storys giving all more reason to make them.

And nobody in USA even thinks about joking about skin color? You've got to be new to social media!

This article also shows how divided and ignorant USA really is as well. Makes it so much easier for China to become a global powerhouse #1 soon :p