website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

5 hours ago, Agger said:

Or they just stopped considering whether there were civilian casualties. 
Don't get me wrong. Obama was in no way perfect and neither will Biden be, but it's just stupidity using a single strike to start making Biden more dangerous than Trump.

Wait til he gets warmed up :p  Obama wanted to stay out of Syria so guess Biden forgot that memo. I'm not surprised he did given his age :lol:

11 hours ago, Agger said:

Or they just stopped considering whether there were civilian casualties. 
Don't get me wrong. Obama was in no way perfect and neither will Biden be, but it's just stupidity using a single strike to start making Biden more dangerous than Trump.

You are rigth in that but give him more time, this is just the beginning.

On 26/02/2021 at 16:05, Grassmarket said:

President Joseph Biden attended a COVID event yesterday.

He forgets to put his mask on & his minder (aka Vice President Harris) has to remind him.  But he’s totally Not Senile!

I know that you're obsessed with Biden and I guess we'll be looking forward to you looking for every single reason to call him senile or corrupt, but forgetting a mask doesn't make you senile. You could see plenty of people, young and old, forgetting. In Denmark the director general of the Danish Health Authority was photographed in a train without a mask because he had forgotten to put it on again after drinking some water. Is he senile at an age of 55?

5 minutes ago, Agger said:

I know that you're obsessed with Biden and I guess we'll be looking forward to you looking for every single reason to call him senile or corrupt, but forgetting a mask doesn't make you senile. You could see plenty of people, young and old, forgetting. In Denmark the director general of the Danish Health Authority was photographed in a train without a mask because he had forgotten to put it on again after drinking some water. Is he senile at an age of 55?

Forget it. Biden occupies the most powerful political position in the world and he looks like a guy who'd have trouble ordering a pizza on the phone. After four years or constant Trump blasting the Democrats can't possibly expect to get a free pass on Biden's age and his ramblings that show how old he really looks.

It's different when you could hide him behind Obama's youthness, as the President the focus is on him and him alone. No more excuses (unless Kamala Harris or his wife will have to bail him out of PR trouble time and time again :p ).