website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 minutos atrás, NikolaB disse:

It was too many Serbian immigrants. Unfortunately. And we all know when and why all that Serb migrations started, no need to remind you. Syrian refugee crisis started much before Russia was involved in that war. And there is many immigrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nigeria, Libya, Ethiopia etc. Europe is not a refugee center and if every single person with problems come to Europe what we native Europeans will do here? 

Cause our prime minister is idiot and Angela Merkel's ass kisser. But from the other side, all that immigrants are coming to Serbia from EU (Greece and Bulgaria are EU members if I am correct;) ). 

But you have border control no? Serbia is not part of EU neither part of Schengen area right? So one could not travel from Greece to Serbia like from Portugal to Spain (with no control), or not? :mumble:

9 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

It was too many Serbian immigrants. Unfortunately. And we all know when and why all that Serb migrations started, no need to remind you. Syrian refugee crisis started much before Russia was involved in that war. And there is many immigrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nigeria, Libya, Ethiopia etc. Europe is not a refugee center and if every single person with problems come to Europe what we native Europeans will do here? 

Cause our prime minister is idiot and Angela Merkel's ass kisser. But from the other side, all that immigrants are coming to Serbia from EU (Greece and Bulgaria are EU members if I am correct;) ). 

This will be the last post from me in this discussion, because it's pretty clear that we're too far away from eachother to have much reason to discuss and I don't really feel like discussing politics here, but:

Really? You're pulling the "if every single person with problems come to Europe" argument?

Only a tiny bit of the refugees end up in Europe and we will never end up in the situation where everybody does.

Of course we have to work for more help in the areas close to the disaster/war areas, but if we can't take the ammount of refugees/immigrants coming at the moment, I feel pretty worried about the future of the area.

With that being said, we can agree that Serbia is taking more than it should and a solution should be found, but that's just as much about several European countries barely taking anybody (in my opinion Denmark could surely take more than we've done)

2 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

But you have border control no? Serbia is not part of EU neither part of Schengen area right? So one could not travel from Greece to Serbia like from Portugal to Spain (with no control), or not? :mumble:

But we are EU candidate country  and we must do what Brussels ask from us. We are not part of Schengen area yet, but have visa free regime with EU (and all European countries) 

Cause I am not too much involved in Italian politics, are the results of this referendum good or bad?