website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

9 minutes ago, konig said:

Haha i know i will be minority here suporting Trump than Hillary, the candidate of the political correction.

it will be a very good thig to U.S.A to can have something outside the two big partys.

Well it is an incredible idiot basically telling people to vote against him against a liar, they're both horrible and I don't support any of them :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Not that I particullary care about this, but I´m just wondering about one thing, if there some special reason why such (I imagine important kind of) elections are on Tuesday. 

That would be cool if we have this too...one free day because elections :d we always have them on Saturday :(

Most people don't have the day off ;)

In Denmark it's usually weekdays as well and barely anyone has the day off.

1 hour ago, konig said:

For me Gary Johnson is the best option.......but he cant win, in that case i prefer Trump than Hillary, the continuation of the disaster international politics (ISIS, problems with Rusia, uranium for Iran, Siria and Libia, etc)

I'm sorry, but I'm having problems understanding this.

Johnson has shown absolutely no understanding of foreign politics (and I'm not just talking about "what is Aleppo?")

Trump has a terribly sad understanding of the foreign politics including ideas that will make more or less every NATO country unsure about whether USA can be trusted or not, make oppression and even genocide possible without any kind of punishment.

Sure some wars in the Middle East have been failures, but just watching isn't the right thing either.

btw just found that there also some 160 referendums in the USA today :yikes:

for example If Washington DC will become the 51st USA state and if it will be named New Columbia, many legalize pot referendums in Arkansas, Florida, Montana, North Dakota, Arizona, Maine etc.. or End of Slavery in Colorado !!! :yikes: but also the compulsory use of condoms during filming of adult filmsin California or death penalty in Nebraska or  legalizing the sale of wine and beer with high alcohol in supermarkets in Oklahoma :d and many others

wow thats really a super tuesday :lol:

1 hour ago, Agger said:

I'm sorry, but I'm having problems understanding this.

Johnson has shown absolutely no understanding of foreign politics (and I'm not just talking about "what is Aleppo?")

Trump has a terribly sad understanding of the foreign politics including ideas that will make more or less every NATO country unsure about whether USA can be trusted or not, make oppression and even genocide possible without any kind of punishment.

Sure some wars in the Middle East have been failures, but just watching isn't the right thing either.

i dont say Johnson is perfect, i have some "libertarians" ideas and he is a candidate of that ideas.......

Like i said before, the democrats make a terrible disaster in foreing politics and hillary was in the state department, she is clearly part of the problem and with her presidence, and the return of Bill too, we will see more political disasters in the next four years.

Being part of a left-wing ideology, i understand that you suport Hillary, is not my case being of rigth-wing.

Edited by konig

15 minutes ago, konig said:

i dont say Johnson is perfect, i have some "libertarians" ideas and he is a candidate of that ideas.......

Like i said before, the democrats make a terrible disaster in foreing politics and hillary was in the state department, she is clearly part of the problem and with her presidence, and the return of Bill too, we will see more political disasters in the next four years.

Being part of a left-wing ideology, i understand that you suport Hillary, is not my case being of rigth-wing.

Hilary is of a left party? Ah, and Matteo Renzi too? :p I'm not sure that i have again a "left ideas"..

The only left-wing candidate was Bernie Sanders :p 

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

btw just found that there also some 160 referendums in the USA today :yikes:

for example If Washington DC will become the 51st USA state and if it will be named New Columbia, many legalize pot referendums in Arkansas, Florida, Montana, North Dakota, Arizona, Maine etc.. or End of Slavery in Colorado !!! :yikes: but also the compulsory use of condoms during filming of adult filmsin California or death penalty in Nebraska or  legalizing the sale of wine and beer with high alcohol in supermarkets in Oklahoma :d and many others

wow thats really a super tuesday :lol:

I hope the marijunana legalization wins everywhere, that whole "it's illegal but alcohol is legal" thing is just stupid :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!