website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

11 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Reveal hidden contents

hello the world war :bye:

What BS, under Obama the US are in more wars than ever since the WWII. With Trump at least there is a chance that these egotistical conflicts can finally come to an end. Another 4 years of Clinton/Obama will continue ruining 3 continents at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

What BS, under Obama the US are in more wars than ever since the WWII. With Trump at least there is a chance that these egotistical conflicts can finally come to an end. Another 4 years of Clinton/Obama will continue ruining 3 continents at the same time.

Agree. I believe Trump will be less oriented on wars. 

19 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Well, if you haven't known already... :d

https://worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

There's only Trump and Clinton to choose sadly...that's like asking if you want to have pizza with shit on it for dinner or if you prefer a pancake with shit on it...both are just really shitty choices :lol:

I would have clicked on any 3rd party candidate if they had given them a chance :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

after this emails scandal

Trump is ahead Clinton

47,5%                   42,5%

Hide contents

hello the world war :bye:

There is a (small) percentage for the other candidates as well, so 47.5 + 42.5 isn't really correct :p

Besides, this is just the number of people who would vote for them. USA has that awfully weird system with electoral votes, so numbers like "xx% of American people will vote for candidate X" don't mean a lot. What matters is who will win in which states. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

There's only Trump and Clinton to choose sadly...that's like asking if you want to have pizza with shit on it for dinner or if you prefer a pancake with shit on it...both are just really shitty choices :lol:

I would have clicked on any 3rd party candidate if they had given them a chance :p 

Agree on that too. I am still wondering how it happened that those two were elected.... Why, now it is obvious, there are not sane politicians in any country...

3 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Agree on that too. I am still wondering how it happened that those two were elected.... Why, now it is obvious, there are not sane politicians in any country...

I mean, if I was an American who had to vote...I absolutely wouldn't want to vote on Trump, because he's a plain stupid idiot who is very likely to ruin my country and who's debates are basically lies, followed by lies, more lies, trapping himself with his own lies, followed by more lies. "Alright, easy, I don't wanna vote on Trump, so I'll vote on Clinton"...but that would just give me the creeps because of the scandals around herself. I would feel messed up if I would actually vote for one of those two...I'd want to vote against both of them, so I guess I would vote for a 3rd party candidate even though I know he or she wouldn't stand a chance of winning.

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Really anyone follow the American's election? I stopped to whatch this stupid drama after that Bernie Sanders retired from the race for the White House

Unfortunately it's impossible to escape. Of the mainstream candidates, Sanders is the one I would have voted for.

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

There is a (small) percentage for the other candidates as well, so 47.5 + 42.5 isn't really correct :p

Besides, this is just the number of people who would vote for them. USA has that awfully weird system with electoral votes, so numbers like "xx% of American people will vote for candidate X" don't mean a lot. What matters is who will win in which states. 

yes i know but Trump won this vote  in California too which is democrate :bye:

i think  he has the advantage being a man , the americans are not ready to be governed by one woman

Edited by bestmen