website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Apparently the party of Saulius Skvernelis has won the Lithuanian elections ( @Werloc @Bearas ), but on Dutch forums people noted it for a bit different reason...Skvernelis could be the "doppelgänger" of Anton Mussert, leader of the Dutch nazi party NSB during the second World War :p 

kleine-boerenpartij-litouwen-wint-onverw

mussert_painting.jpg

Of course it's nothing serious, just an interesting resemblance between their looks :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently the party of Saulius Skvernelis has won the Lithuanian elections ( @Werloc @Bearas ), but on Dutch forums people noted it for a bit different reason...Skvernelis could be the "doppelgänger" of Anton Mussert, leader of the Dutch nazi party NSB during the second World War :p

Please don't talk about our elections, it's a very touchy subject at the moment. Basically drunk village people and probably grandmas voted them into the government and the two best parties declined making a coalition with these folk, so we're going to have 4 years of probably the worst government in the last 26 years....

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

Please don't talk about our elections, it's a very touchy subject at the moment. Basically drunk village people and probably grandmas voted them into the government and the two best parties declined making a coalition with these folk, so we're going to have 4 years of probably the worst government in the last 26 years....

I can't found any news about lpgu, i readed only that'is a green party, you can give me some news about it? Thanks a lot

Ps. I just read that it's a pro-UE party, amazing news :clap::beer: but sadly they have a very bad programme about the civil rights :facepalm:

Edited by Gianlu33

16 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I can't found any news about lpgu, i readed only that'is a green party, you can give me some news about it? Thanks a lot

Ps. I just read that it's a pro-UE party, amazing news :clap::beer: but sadly they have a very bad programme about the civil rights :facepalm:

Well, basically we're planning to come back to the middle ages. Agriculture, agriculture, agriculture. Profession schools will probably get more attention than universities. We're going to get back to Kolkhoz (it used to be a collective farm in the Soviet Union). In this party we have stars such as a

1. A person that has been driving a tractor for a living

2. A person that paid 3 Euro's of taxes this year

3. A person that has a million dollar company that probably hides taxes

4. A person that says that Crimea belongs to Russia and we should become closer with Russia

5. A person that finished 8 grades at school.

6. Then there's a person that has been in trouble with the law 18 times

7. Then there's a person with a witchcraft association

And some Pro-Putin fellows that make me feel uncertain about our "Western" future.

Edited by Werloc

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, basically we're planning to come back to the middle ages. Agriculture, agriculture, agriculture. Profession schools will probably get more attention than universities. We're going to get back to Kolkhoz (it used to be a collective farm in the Soviet Union). In this party we have stars such as a

1. A person that has been driving a tractor for a living

2. A person that paid 3 Euro's of taxes this year

3. A person that has a million dollar company that probably hides taxes

4. A person that says that Crimea belongs to Russia and we should become closer with Russia

5. A person that finished 8 grades at school.

6. Then there's a person that has been in trouble with the law 18 times

7. Then there's a person with a witchcraft association

And some Pro-Putin fellows that make me feel uncertain about our "Western" future.

Wow, some points are shocking. I wish you the best future possible to Lithuania...

Last question, what they think about the migration crisis and about the distributions of migrants throughout the Union?

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Wow, some points are shocking. I wish you the best future possible to Lithuania...

Last question, what they think about the migration crisis and about the distributions of migrants throughout the Union?

I don't really know what they're thinking :d It's the combination of not being too interested in politics and also never in my wildest dreams did I think they could win. I was fully supporting my Liberal and Democrat friends that will work for the opposition, because they don't want to ruin their reputation working with these guys.

6 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

The only good news is that none of the parties agree to form coalition with green peasants. And they are definitely not pro-EU! Except that they want EU money for villages and agriculture.... It is a party that won all of they seas in rural mandates after all.

But this is a very concerning elections as party that affiliated with Russian intentions just won elections out of nowhere shouting that they want to support "Christian democracy"... Which clearly is not a path for any country.

Anyway, results clearly shows that the majority of younger generation already emigrated from country and only old grandmas and grandpas was left to vote. :evil: :smash:

"Outrage is building in Germany after it was revealed that a Syrian refugee is claiming social benefits for his FOUR wives and 22 children. A German financial manager released his calculation of what the German state is paying to the entire family annually. On the website of the Employers' Association he estimated that the refugees are getting roughly 360,000 Euro per year."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3872514/Syrian-refugee-s-hand-outs-FOUR-wives-22-children.html

PS. This guy is my hero, 360 000 a year for doing nothing and have 4 wives. :bowdown:

Edited by Federer91

13 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

"Outrage is building in Germany after it was revealed that a Syrian refugee is claiming social benefits for his FOUR wives and 22 children. A German financial manager released his calculation of what the German state is paying to the entire family annually. On the website of the Employers' Association he estimated that the refugees are getting roughly 360,000 Euro per year."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3872514/Syrian-refugee-s-hand-outs-FOUR-wives-22-children.html

PS. This guy is my hero, 360 000 a year for doing nothing and have 4 wives. :bowdown:

I didn't read anywhere that he is actually getting this, I only saw some sensationalistic websites quoting someone saying "if he would get what the regulations say, this is what he would get" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...