website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Dnia 3.03.2017 o 18:36, konig napisał:

its one of the funniest political things i have ever seen, i dont and i cant agree with this.......but i have a strong position of the freedom of speech, im against the people who want censure, attack judicially etc, if its a so bad what the people says, let them talk!!, its the best defense you have against them.

he`s not a politician, he`s one of many idiots in Poland thinking he is. I`m so sorry for him and the likes from PiS - they critisize Pope, they are limiting freedom of woman in Poland, promoting murderes from "excommunicated soldiers", destroying Polish legends, trees, everything, hating everyone with different opinion. 

This is Poland today....i have to live it through another 2 years....i will do it, condolences to Hungary too. Freedom is over in PL. We guys have it ok but woman have it tough, the return of patriarchate. Pregnant woman are in difficult situation, doctors can use their "conscience clause", the whole school programs are being "catholasized", church is the most important actor on a scene, this is a nightmare in fact, only music helps me not to protest on streets. Keep it up woman in Poland on woman`s day!! :), go girls!

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 hour ago, Pavlo said:

he`s not a politician, he`s one of many idiots in Poland thinking he is. I`m so sorry for him and the likes from PiS - they critisize Pope, they are limiting freedom of woman in Poland, promoting murderes from "excommunicated soldiers", destroying Polish legends, trees, everything, hating everyone with different opinion. 

This is Poland today....i have to live it through another 2 years....i will do it, condolences to Hungary too. Freedom is over in PL. We guys have it ok but woman have it tough, the return of patriarchate. Pregnant woman are in difficult situation, doctors can use their "conscience clause", the whole school programs are being "catholasized", church is the most important actor on a scene, this is a nightmare in fact, only music helps me not to protest on streets. Keep it up woman in Poland on woman`s day!! :), go girls!

Im sory to read that, i know a little things about the Present Poland but i never expected something like this, please explain me the situation of the "excommunicated soldies".

55 minut temu, konig napisał:

Im sory to read that, i know a little things about the Present Poland but i never expected something like this, please explain me the situation of the "excommunicated soldies".

They were "forest ones"...kind of underground soldiers fighting communists when it was decided that we will be a communist country. Their fight was senseless but "proud"...the problem is that they were killing lots of innocent people like under soldier called "Łupaszka" - (lets say "Hammer Killer"). Our new goverment tries to show them as role-models to young Poles trying to cheat the past and lie at once. They only say about some good things they had done....they are silent about their many sins....this is our new propaganda in Poland.

Is it similar to Germany lets say...1934? Yes...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers

this is the background, kind of "historical". But sadly.....some of them made some terrible massacres....and ironically..they are the biggest "heroes". Sadly to write it....i got affraid to write the truth on Polish websites..and i`m not the only one. I work for 1 of the ministries...i`d be fired at once as "enemy". This is Poland today.

I`m not saying Citizenship Platform (PO, party of Donald Tusk) was perfect...no....but we weren`t afraid

Reuters: Japan PM Abe say that missile launches are evidence of growing threat from North Korea

I hope that it's the last update, I'll update it only if I see a risk for the pace of the world (North Korea have intercontinental missiles and nuclear weapons)

isn`t it a provocation to be finally....defeated?

i can`t believe they really believe that they can "win" anything but it all sounds worrying

51 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

isn`t it a provocation to be finally....defeated?

i can`t believe they really believe that they can "win" anything but it all sounds worrying

Delusion runs wild. With Russia to the north, China to the west and US/Japan to the east they would be squashed like tomatoes if it comes to that. It would be tragic for the normal people there, who have no idea what's going on. 

2 godziny temu, Federer91 napisał:

Delusion runs wild. With Russia to the north, China to the west and US/Japan to the east they would be squashed like tomatoes if it comes to that. It would be tragic for the normal people there, who have no idea what's going on. 

exactly, normal people there are brainwashed but leaders are well educated, probably only pretending this idiocy. So strategically they know what will happen. Maybe they in fact want to lose with honour and end this story. Some North Korean leader probably will become a Gorbatchev of this country. Maybe now - they know that even China won`t defend them.

It all can be decided on conditions for todays leaders of N. Korea. Economically this story can`t last for ever

Edited by Pavlo

I'm 99% sure North Korean leaders are not stupid (as in, dumb/unintelligent). People who are actually not intelligent won't stay in power so long even in North Korea. Same thing with people like Erdogan or Trump, they always come across as some of the major dumbfucks on earth, but I have no doubt they are rather intelligent. Underestimating people is one of the biggest mistakes one can make :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!