website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

26 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

To call it a genocide is your opinion, but obviously a very uneducated opinion. The Palestinian population size has exploded over the last couple of decades, but somehow that all happened during a genocide …

Israel could easily kill most of the Palestinians in Gaza if they wanted to.

And you have nerve to call something disgusting. 

3 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

That is a disgusting thing to say (that Netanyahu is the same, leading criminals). 

But your momy USA doesn't agree with you 

Biden says Netanyahu's approach to war in Gaza is a 'mistake'

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/biden-says-netanyahus-approach-war-gaza-is-mistake-2024-04-10/

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

But your momy USA doesn't agree with you 

Biden says Netanyahu's approach to war in Gaza is a 'mistake'

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/biden-says-netanyahus-approach-war-gaza-is-mistake-2024-04-10/

Where did he say that Netanyahu and the Hamas grandpa are the same? Your source is obviously completely irrelevant to this discussion. In addition to that I despise senile Biden and I am certainly not a fan of the U.S. (completely degenerated neo-capitalistic shithole).

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

:INA Indonesia is establishing diplomatic ties and normalizing their relationship with :ISR Israel.

Interesting to see the biggest Muslim majority country do this while Israel is losing a lot of support in the West.

18 hours ago, NearPup said:

:INA Indonesia is establishing diplomatic ties and normalizing their relationship with :ISR Israel.

Interesting to see the biggest Muslim majority country do this while Israel is losing a lot of support in the West.

Nope we aren't doing that. As long as the two state solution is not fulfilled, there won't be :INA - :ISR diplomatic relations. It's the stance for 75 years and won't change in the foreseeable future.

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Tension is rising in Middle East, according rumors huge attack on Israel from Iran will start in hours, I'm hoping that it won't too big as it's expected and all @Dnl @MHSN and other Israeli and Iranian users and citizines will be safe.

No real surprise. Attacking the Iranian embassy in Syria was a meaningless act so response should be obvious but Netanyahu relies on the radicals support so he will obey to anything internally to hold onto the power. The 50 year old vendetta for the death of his brother continues :coffee:

7 hours ago, rybak said:

Tension is rising in Middle East, according rumors huge attack on Israel from Iran will start in hours, I'm hoping that it won't too big as it's expected and all @Dnl @MHSN and other Israeli and Iranian users and citizines will be safe.

Well I hope it will stay as rumours and not escalate to another war, anyway thank you @rybak for checking up on me :d