website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

36 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I was surprised by this result too. I expected a win with something like 104%.

Nah, even in North Korea the winner gets a win with 99.98% of the votes or so :p 

I guess those 13% for non-Putin in Russia are the people who managed to vote without an armed military person in the voting booth with them.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4pwAvnMHka/?igsh=Ym9uaXBvcWNudmRs

For the Zillion times so called IDF breaks in a hospital , so just imagine that you are a patient who doesn't find cure or electricity in the hospital and you are a doctor that works 24/7 without rest in a 100 % unsuitable conditions and at the end of the day u face army and u are trapped inside hospital without food or water if you are lucky enough not to beaten till death by so called IDF 

Hundreds of Medical stuff were threatened and beaten and many of them we still don't know anything about them till now and for what nothing they are killing hostages that they claim they are making all this military process to free , the only thing they care about is erasing this strip forever and West Bank whom they cut at least half of it by settlements will be next 

Edited by thepharoah

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4pgDyiLlf7/?igsh=MXgzeHB3MTd6cTA4eg==

I wish I was brave as this Old lady whom her house was stolen by settlers in the guard of Israeli army I don't know in west Bank or Jerusalem it doesn't really matter and she isn't afraid of the gun pointed at her .

On 3/18/2024 at 2:41 AM, konig said:

For the europeans: how is the situation in your countrys about a war between Russia and NATO countries?, is there some fear or all the contrary?

Italy is the place in Europe with most Putin's fans that hope to see him destroy EU and invade our Country to rule it like it's Russia :yikes: :facepalm:

but except for a few fanatics, I think that most people doesn't even know what's really happening out East

our media are full of propaganda in favor of both sides (depending on the political orientation), but in all cases there's the feeling that's not a thing really close to us

should something truly happen, we would show the world that we're totally imprepared for anything serious (we can't even manage those few illegal immigrants coming here on the ferry boats from North Africa...how could we cope with a true war? :hairpull:)

Edited by phelps

46 minutes ago, phelps said:

Italy is the place in Europe with most Putin's fans that hope to see him destroy EU and invade our Country to rule it like it's Russia :yikes: :facepalm:

but except for a few fanatics, I think that most people doesn't even know what's really happening out East

our media are full of propaganda in favor of both sides (depending on the political orientation), but in all cases there's the feeling that's not a thing really close to us

should something truly happen, we would show the world that we're totally imprepared for anything serious (we can't even manage those few illegal immigrants coming here on the ferry boats from North Africa...how could we cope with a true war? :hairpull:)

Thanks for your answer, im really surprise, i dont imagine that in your country Vladimir Putin has many fans.

I dont believe in Italy there is a big fear of this for geographical reasons but not this scenary.

5 hours ago, phelps said:

Maybe send a fax to the Germans, with a bit of luck they get it through there unimaginably aged systems (like one of the hundreds of faxing machines in the parliament building) in time to help :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!