website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia have condemned Israel for it, despite more and more evidence of it likely having been Hamas itself with a massive rocket failure. Kind of makes you wonder why the Hamas terrorists even fight, considering they surely know they're 'leaders' are right now chilling it up in luxury hotels in Qatar, with the finest food they can ever wish and any other dream coming true.

They even steal Palestinian houses , listen what he is saying " if I don't steal it someone else will" 

Jewish people suffered a lot during WW2 and now they act on the same way like Germans Nazis. We have genocide in Gaza right now. And everybody are fine with that. Thats really sad. Hamas members are war criminals,but Izraeli leaders and soldiers are genocide makers. 

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia have condemned Israel for it, despite more and more evidence of it likely having been Hamas itself with a massive rocket failure. Kind of makes you wonder why the Hamas terrorists even fight, considering they surely know they're 'leaders' are right now chilling it up in luxury hotels in Qatar, with the finest food they can ever wish and any other dream coming true.

That's an European way of thinking but not the Muslim way of thinking. It's a popular mistake repeated over and over again. Meanwhile Quran allegedly says the only way to avoid suffering in the after-life is dying in jihad or a martyr. And that is probably what those Hamas terrorists think, if they die in the war they will be rewarded in after-life. Not what a Christian or atheist would buy however they're not the buyers here in first place :p

17 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

That's an European way of thinking but not the Muslim way of thinking. 

Right, but they are actually living it up in Qatar now. Hamas leaders are actually, physically in their nice offices and luxury hotels in Qatar, this is not a secret or something. There is nobody who actually believes they'll be staying in a sober closet there.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Right, but they are actually living it up in Qatar now. Hamas leaders are actually, physically in their nice offices and luxury hotels in Qatar, this is not a secret or something. There is nobody who actually believes they'll be staying in a sober closet there.

As long as there is no Palestine state those terrorists will keep on fighting regardless of where the Hamas leaders are staying. Since I don't believe they will accept the Israeli authority rule under any condition otherwise. Again, European Christians and atheists don't think like Muslims and then they are shocked their so-called solutions don't work or are ignored wholesale.

I'm honestly trying to avoid the conversation (for once) since its such a global hornet's nest, but saying that "European Christians" wouldn't buy into "holy wars" or religious conflicts might be one of the most laughable claims I've read on here. Modern Europe might be moving past that in some respects, but come on, really?

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I'm honestly trying to avoid the conversation (for once) since its such a global hornet's nest, but saying that "European Christians" wouldn't buy into "holy wars" or religious conflicts might be one of the most laughable claims I've read on here. Modern Europe might be moving past that in some respects, but come on, really?

Historically religious wars were part of European Christianity but they all ended in the 18th century. One might argue the French Revolution was the last major European conflict aka civil war where religion played a huge part. But it seems like you're the expert on European affairs too so I will move aside.

You can laugh all you want and well, maybe you will also enlighten us on Islam as well? It seems like you have the perfect answers for all questions so I'm all ears to hear your solutions? Because the take "Muslims shouldn't fight Israel because Hamas leaders are staying in luxury hotels in Qatar" ain't gonna work IMO.