website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Even Floyd's brother has distanced himself from this violence. You can't have it both ways since these protests are no longer about police brutality. The guy is locked up and probably will hear charges soon.

Not to mention nobody cares about COVID restrictions anymore either.

That's not enough, the people demand the other three officers to be locked up as well. Trial by protest.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

24 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's not enough, the people demand the other three officers to be locked up as well. Trial by protest.

I mean they were willing accessories to the crime, so people do have a point.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

At least 5 people got killed in riots.

Punish protestors ! There is no innocent protestor ! They are all accesories to the killings !

Is this sarcastic or serious? It’s not obvious I’m afraid.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Agger said:

A pretty interesting point on the situation.

I can tell you that more police officers is not what we need at the moment. I don’t think that’s going to help now. I might be something to look into once everything calms down, but I have a feeling that this would be very unpopular in the U.S.