website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

18 minutes ago, dcro said:

I hope it paid well.:yikes:

No :lol:

Ah well, it was right after I left school and wanted to do something else than studying...I remember secretly finding a place to use the earbuds in my phone and listen to the radio with nobody seeing me (and hiding everything really fast if someone was coming close) :p

Including athletics, so there, on-topic :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I am the opposite, I take vacation or time off when the Olympics start :d

I have already reserved my vacation (15 working days) from Monday 1st August to Sunday 21st August :d  My boss wasn´t very happy with that, but well, what can he do ? :lol: I conserved the whole year my vacation days, I went to work each day sometimes pissed and angry, sometimes annoyed and lazy, but I knew that it will pay off and I´ll be very happy in August :d so just less than 1 month to survive and let start the best possible holidays with my TV and PC :d

13 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I have already reserved my vacation (15 working days) from Monday 1st August to Sunday 21st August :d  My boss wasn´t very happy with that, but well, what can he do ? :lol: I conserved the whole year my vacation days, I went to work each day sometimes pissed and angry, sometimes annoyed and lazy, but I knew that it will pay off and I´ll be very happy in August :d so just less than 1 month to survive and let start the best possible holidays with my TV and PC :d

That's the spirit :clap:

7 minutes ago, zob79 said:

That's the spirit :clap:

yeah, I already did it for London and Sochi :d Vancouver was with sickness absence. my doc is just a angel, just have to call him, be polite and he will stamp: 2 weeks on bed :lol:

but well now after Rio I just can´t imagine how much amazing will be my first work day Monday 22nd after 2 weeks with a minimum of sleep :lol:

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

but well now after Rio I just can´t imagine how much amazing will be my first work day Monday 22nd after 2 weeks with a minimum of sleep :lol:

You forgot the post Olympic depression, in addition to the lack of sleep and the end of vacation. :p

#banbestmen