website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

2 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Ah bitterballen, reminds me during cooking class at high school where the teacher corrected my notebook where I wrote "butterballen" since I'm very sure the dish isn't bitter at all

A Dutch friend once cooked me the Indonesian version of an Indian Curry. Is it called a Rotti or something like that?

5 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

My friends in Delhi have terrible eating schedule. Breakfast at 12pm, lunch at 5pm and dinner at 11.30pm-1am

And Yeah this is the problem with most urban Indians skipping breakfast leading to lower immunity and  higher death rates from various life style diseases and covid

7 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

My friends in Delhi have terrible eating schedule. Breakfast at 12pm, lunch at 5pm and dinner at 11.30pm-1am

Sounds very reasonable if you ask me :lol: I never understood the whole lunch between 12-13, but I've also never been a fan of starting the day from 7 in the morning.

Canada's path to victory

Serbia needs just 23 points to mathamatically secure victory (3.29 average).

Canada needs at least 62 points to overtake Serbia (8.86 average). If Serbia scores any points, this average rises.

Voters include,

:FRA France - tilting establishment - never awarded Canada more than 5 points!

:CZE Czech Republic - tilting anti-establishment (but a new voter) - never awarded Canada more than 5 points! Only once pts to Serbia.

:HUN Hungary - leaning establishment - never awarded points to Serbia. Once 9 pts for Canada.

:KAZ Kazakhstan - leaning establishment - REGULAR POINTS TO CANADA (3x9, 5, 2x4, 1). Serbia got points only once.

:GRE Greece - safe anti-establishment - POINTS TO SERBIA IN EVERY CONTEST TO DATE, 12 points for Shawn Mendes

:MEX Mexico - tilting establishment - 12 points to Canada (2017 Open) with solid points otherwise, Serbia with minor points at best

:MLT Malta - leaning establishment - REGULAR POINTS TO CANADA (12, 11, 10, 2x7, 5). Serbia not so much (9, 8, 3x1).

Canada needs a surprising medal from either France or Czechia (and good points from the other). Hungary to disregard Serbia once again. Kazakhstan and Malta to step in with further medals. Mexico to be in their favor as well.

And finally Greece to award them points.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, rybak said:

All of you eat meals at "limited" hours. I eat something when I'm hungry, hours doesn't matter, sometime I eat supper after midnight :lol: 

Same here :d

If I'm consciously minding my diet then I try not to eat within 3.5 - 4 hrs of the previous meal but for the vast majority of the time I just eat when I'm hungry, usually depending on how early or late my day started :d

8 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

7-8pm late? Come on :lol:

and the portions they had on the tables, my God, the portions. whole baguettes and two different meals, + they ate bread (baguette) with everything, with everything. First time I saw this, I was like where the hell did I come ? :lol:

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

and the portions they had on the tables, my God, the portions. whole baguettes and two different meals, + they ate bread (baguette) with everything, with everything. First time I saw this, I was like where the hell did I come ? :lol:

Baguette is one of the best things ever invented :d Bread is love, bread is life

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

A Dutch friend once cooked me the Indonesian version of an Indian Curry. Is it called a Rotti or something like that?

I think it's isn't. Roti /Rotti is the one used with Indian curry

made of rice or wheat flour