website statistics

Surfing ISA World Games 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

On the men’s side, here’s the surfers still alive in the fight for an Olympic quota

Main Round 5: :MEX:ESP:PUR:FRA:CAN:PER:NZL:FRA

Repechage 6: :GER:ECU:ESP:MAR:INA:POR:NED:GBR:CHI:ESP:GER:POR

Each surfer now has a 6/18 chance of securing an Olympic quota (I can’t be bothered to do more complicated calculations sorry I have a headache today)

14 minutes ago, Josh said:

On the men’s side, here’s the surfers still alive in the fight for an Olympic quota

Main Round 5: :MEX:ESP:PUR:FRA:CAN:PER:NZL:FRA

Repechage 6: :GER:ECU:ESP:MAR:INA:POR:NED:GBR:CHI:ESP:GER:POR

Each surfer now has a 6/18 chance of securing an Olympic quota (I can’t be bothered to do more complicated calculations sorry I have a headache today)

The main round 5 will be critical - everyone who qualifies to main round 6 is guaranteed a top eight position, which is almost certain to be enough for a quota.

6 hours ago, NearPup said:

I believe we have our first Olympic qualifiers on the women's side:

:POR Yalanda Sequeira

:ESP Nadia Erostarbe

:PER Sol Aguirre

:BRA Taina Hinckel

The rest of the four qualifiers will come from the repechage.

Well, although Spain has secured a quota alredy, is not official that Nadia qualifies to the games. Cause matemathically she hasnt yet. It's still posible for :ESP Janire Gonzalez-Etxarri and :ESP Lucía Machado to finish in a better place than her.

2 hours ago, Jur said:

Well, although Spain has secured a quota alredy, is not official that Nadia qualifies to the games. Cause matemathically she hasnt yet. It's still posible for :ESP Janire Gonzalez-Etxarri and :ESP Lucía Machado to finish in a better place than her.

well, you are right BUT if Janire and Lucia finish better than her, just give Spain the team quota already!

9 hours ago, Pasolini said:

well, you are right BUT if Janire and Lucia finish better than her, just give Spain the team quota already!

tenor.gif

16 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

:FRA X 2 ROUND 6 :clap::clap::clap:

Quota Olympic??

I think so. Round 6 is Top8 guaranteed and there are at least two athletes which already have the quota (including Kauli Vaast), so Joan Duru should have the quota as well.