website statistics

Athletics 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, dodge said:

Ahaha. That literally changed from when I looked about 90 minutes ago! 

Good news for :NED (until the inevitable appeal!)

Problem would be fixed by simply letting both teams in, surely the track in Paris can accomodate a 9th team in a heat.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

No idea, Topatletieklive pointed towards this and I think as of right now this is the closest we can get to anything official, until actual announcements are made of course :p 

No, I think this is just a ranking error in the software which is based purely on Sort by Time & not incorporating the rule.  

Anyway, I’m told that :JAM are putting a race together at their Nationals next week, so if you know anyone at the KNAU…..

Reminds me of when I had to produce the Final Exams Results spreadsheet & students never understood Excel’s rounding rules.   :smash:

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Problem would be fixed by simply letting both teams in, surely the track in Paris can accomodate a 9th team in a heat.

Would depend on how many individual qualifiers you had. If everyone was there anyway, fine. But if it’s five extra people….:finger:

42 minutes ago, Dragon said:

How many cm has she put on this year alone - she's gone from emerging talent to world star in the blink of an eye!

Just checked. She has gone world #7 ALL-TIME!!

Edited by mpjmcevoy