website statistics

Athletics 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

This is probably not the place to post this but I've just been told this story and I can't help myself.

Question - Why was there no marathon at the 1974 Asian Games despite there being one in 1970 and 1978?

Discus updates- bronze continental meet happened in:AUS today four important male results from the first four places.[and they now occupy the 1,2,3,and 5 places in the furthest throws of the year rankings]    

Conner Bell Retains and also extends his world lead to 65.93[His third best ever result],Matthew Denny opens his season with 65.74 achieved in the last round[in an interview afterwards he said he believes his form right now is better than the result he showed,but brushed the competition off,he was very consistant with most of his throws being over or just below 65 meters.]The other two places belong to :GBR  and :SCO[Percy is ethnically Scottish as i understand].Despite the order I placed the flags in it was actually Percy who finished in third and opened his season with 63.09,while Okoye threw 61.93 with his best effort. 

Edited by Biathlonfan