website statistics

Artistic Swimming at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Nope, you're wrong. Only the 3 NOCs don't qualificated in the open team, will qualify in the women's duo. There isn't any "plus"

Well, as far as I know, there is place for 18 pairs. Which means if it ended like this, there would actually be less than 18 pairs. In my scenario, there would be 16. 

1 minute ago, Jan Linha said:

Well, as far as I know, there is place for 18 pairs. Which means if it ended like this, there would actually be less than 18 pairs. In my scenario, there would be 16. 

I had to do some checks, but the reallocation aren't continental? I need to verify this.

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I had to do some checks, but the reallocation aren't continental? I need to verify this.

I am not sure. But if it was reallocated according to previous competition results, than it would :BRA instead of :USA from Pan American Games and it would :KAZ instead of :JPN based on Asian Games result. 

At this point, Canada vs Ukraine for the final spot, which is a crazy arc, assuming that the coach of Canada is Ukrainian bronze medalist of Tokyo-2020 Yelyzaveta Yakhno. 

We take the medal on the last WCh in this discipline and we have much more difficulty than Canadians, so it all will be decided in free routine.