website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Proposals for the redesign of Minnesota’s flag and seal have been made public. Highlights include a picture of someone’s dog, and what is clearly someone’s hardwood flooring. Of course, there are some legitimate designs too. Link: https://serc.mnhs.org/flags

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Proposals for the redesign of Minnesota’s flag and seal have been made public. Highlights include a picture of someone’s dog, and what is clearly someone’s hardwood flooring. Of course, there are some legitimate designs too. Link: https://serc.mnhs.org/flags

Aren't F7 and F8 simply the current flag, but smaller? :d 

Spoiler

ad34660b79fb88eaf206daccce3a743cb6b5e7e6

:lol: 

Some kid really needs to be taught about international stuff. I know Finland doesn't actually exist, obviously, but come on :p

Spoiler

c9890e58414a4fea718c0affbadff8d9ea15bef7

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Some kid really needs to be taught about international stuff. I know Finland doesn't actually exist, obviously, but come on :p

Reveal hidden contents

That is a the common nickname or moniker for Minnesota in the US. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s a true story that the modern, great flag of Orkney :ORK was created by a postman using his grand-daughter’s colouring pencils.

A small controversial idea for this website.

maybe each user avatar should include the NOC flag???

i mean, you wouldn’t have to do it by yourself, the code would do it

but first you would have to accept it in the account settings

All these users flags would look good and you wouldn’t have to check users data to know where everyone’s from…

what you think?

3 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

A small controversial idea for this website.

maybe each user avatar should include the NOC flag???

i mean, you wouldn’t have to do it by yourself, the code would do it

but first you would have to accept it in the account settings

All these users flags would look good and you wouldn’t have to check users data to know where everyone’s from…

what you think?

But you already don't have to check the user's data, it's quite literally in the large space right underneath the avatar already :p 

image.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

36 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Yes when i do it on computer

no when i do it on my iPhone

Yes, when I'm on my Samsung it's different. Oh well, personally I wouldn't be a fan of it anyway, unless it's a little outside of the avatar, so not covering part of it.

• 2 weeks later...