website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

8 minutes ago, TomJa said:

Why are you so drawn to São Paulo?

Because it's the closest main airport to Caraguatatuba and that's where my girlfriend happens to live :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If my plane to São Paulo were to crash: it's been a hell of a lot of fun with you all :bye:

It was fun while it lasted :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Przed chwilą, heywoodu napisał:

Because it's the closest main airport to Caraguatatuba and that's where my girlfriend happens to live :p

Good luck to get there. It remains only to find time and money. And then there is nothing else but to fly :d.

11 minutes ago, TomJa said:

To fill in you newbies. @heywoodu dates/is dating? a Brazilian biathlete. He’s been talking about visiting her in Brazil for half a century and now is finally going to.

That should help.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

We should of asked @heywoodu what his flight number was so that we could follow his flight on one of those live flight maps :d

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

We should of asked @heywoodu what his flight number was so that we could follow his flight on one of those live flight maps :d

Good lock @heywoodu. In my opinion, you should meet halfway between the Netherlands and Brazil. It would certainly be easier for you :d

Just now, TomJa said:

Good lock @heywoodu. In my opinion, you should meet halfway between the Netherlands and Brazil. It would certainly be easier for you :d

True, I’ve heard São Tomé and Principe are especially nice this time of year. Maybe Cape Verde is closer to middle? Or St.Helena? St.Helena weather is just great this time of year. There’s so much to do like look at the ocean, or look at the ocean, or marvel at that one house with internet :p

29 minutes ago, TomJa said:

The gang violence this time of year is a big tourist attraction :p

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

The gang violence this time of year is a big tourist attraction :p

From time to time I watch a Polish page with black humor, where they often post a video from Brazil and the fact that the mafia is a big problem in this country. But sometimes I get the impression that this is a wrong streotype.