website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

4 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Once again, my top 3 was an easy one, and i knew a song would be my 12 from the moment I started listen to it.

But I have to say, this is one of my favorite editions ever! The average song quality is really good (for my musical taste of course) 😁

With the amount of time that I don't have this month, I'd really wish the average song quality was a bit lower, so it would be easier to rank :lol: 

2 hours ago, Werloc said:

With the amount of time that I don't have this month, I'd really wish the average song quality was a bit lower, so it would be easier to rank :lol: 

There's a bit of a grace period built in to the schedule because of the Pan American Games, so extra time can be granted. However, I would appreciate if people get their votes in the original deadline.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

54 minutes ago, LDOG said:

☝️please olympian.

Done. Does anyone need/want a Spotify playlist?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Done. Does anyone need/want a Spotify playlist?

That would be fantastic! I always end up forgetting to listen everything in time because I'm waiting for a 'good moment' to sit down and listen, but with a Spotify playlist I can simply listen basically the whole list in one cycling training without needing to take specific time for it :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It’s getting late California, so I’ll add a Spotify playlist to first post tomorrow.

Dear fellow TOISC 2023 participants,

I have just received word that our dear Californian @Olympian1010 will be providing us all with an extra amazing show, with a large focus on a near-infinite buffet. As our Slovak mate @hckošice will surely much appreciate, at least until the next morning, part of this will be a limitless bar until and of course including the closing ceremony.

Of course we would like to congratulate Olympian1010 himself as well and thank him for his generosity in having us share in his luck :cheer: 

https://www.powerball.com/ticket-in-california-wins-1.765-billion-powerball-jackpot

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

with a large focus on a near-infinite buffet. As our Slovak mate @hckošice will surely much appreciate, at least until the next morning

Hey, what is this accusation ? I think you are confusing me with someone here :p