website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

:wave:

image.png

7 hours ago, PHI2019 said:

Same results system as that used for this year’s Central American and Caribbean Games. I was hoping for something better :(

Bornan originally had a better product in my opinion. I don’t know what’s going on this year :(

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

This mountain bike course feels very South American with its mix of wooden/concrete features and punchy single track. I like it :wub:

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@intoronto I was right, that was Sanes as male flagbearer for :ISV (NOC confirmed it).

The crowd at the mountain biking venue is great too. Organizers made a good choice putting this on the first day.

Woods :CAN three minutes off pace. Looks like this will be between Holmgren :CAN and Vidaurre :CHI