website statistics

Track Cycling at the Cycling UCI World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

The paralympics events just kill me any enthusiasm. It's a long "watch and wait", all the day... 

It makes it just too much of the same. I'm fine with the pursuit, but it shouldn't drag on. Keirin, Points Race, Elimination Race and Individual Sprint are the tops of Track Cycling (I don't really care for Madison or Scratch), and they aren't on today.

Great team sprint final! The final British rider got really close in the end.

And a fourth place for the Dutch again. I don't see us beating any of the top 3 within a year, but hopefully Braspenninx and Van der Wouw can surprise in the individual sprint and keirin.

33 minutes ago, AsensioWillemsen said:

It makes it just too much of the same. I'm fine with the pursuit, but it shouldn't drag on. Keirin, Points Race, Elimination Race and Individual Sprint are the tops of Track Cycling (I don't really care for Madison or Scratch), and they aren't on today.

Totally agree with your favorite track events! I love watching an elimination race or keirin, but didn't really enjoy watching multiple pursuits and scratch races today. The para events, while amazing performances of the athletes, are a bit much for me as well.