website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ICF World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

22 minutes ago, Adriano said:

It was possible to watch here https://watch.recast.tv/watch-and-earn

Yeah, I watch that, too. Often, we can find the right place where to watch for free or our long term prepaid channel, such as our national TVs or Eurosport. And then other platforms online. Here it's not expensive and it is also not a site where we have to watch nearly everything and hundreds of Euros on it. I would say at most 10 Euros to watch the whole canoeing WCH or try to watch as many ads as possible 😂😂😂😂. Not bad though.... 

39 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Always weird when you rely on the opinion of one person to make a judgement. Of course you can decide to take his words as truth, but obviously you can't expect others to then take your comment seriously. The funny thing is that athletes also complained about the missing/insufficient AC at the athletics world championships taking place in Hungary of all places right now ...

Haven't read anything from you criticizing the organization of that competition, but maybe i just missed it?

If we add the fact that your claim that there is no streaming was apparently also wrong and that you act as if Szeged is heaven on earth when it comes to canoeing, the most likely conclusion is that you an agenda. Sadly too obvious, maybe next time.

Hüttner knows what he's talking about, whether you like it or not. We have to spend extra money because the Germans literally didn't provide enough food for our team. 

And I am not talking about the stream. I am talking about the TV signal, which we don't have. MTVA broadcasted the semis 4 years ago in Szeged because those were crucial races for the Olympic qualification and I am sure we provided that TV signal for everyone. Here's it's locked behind a paywall at a streaming service and it's not on TV. 

I obviously don't expect perfect organization, we have our issues at the Athletics Worlds. Couple of issues are fine. But I expect Germany to organize something on the level of Szeged 2019 and I am not seeing that based on the complaints coming from our team and the lack of TV broadcast. 

Edited by Vektor

no final A in Olympic events :( but we had a couple of 4th place finishes in the semifinals (means very close to qualify) 

looking at the results it seems we have a good chance to qualify few athletes at the Asian qualifiers. 

but I know maybe some Asian countries didn't play all their cards here

Can't believe that Germany didn't make sure to have better weather, what a failure. Yesterday an undisclosed source told me that some athletes complained that the water was too wet ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

17 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Bad weather in Duisburg, the races are delayed. I think we currently have a 1 and a half hour delay, but that might be increased later on.

Horrible organization in Germany. I guess they’re all too busy race walking around to organize something worthwhile.

I bet if they brought back the former GDR coaches this wouldn’t have happened. 

Although, if their paddlers increase their stroke rate to match the rate a which a certain user spews ignorant bullshit, they might win a few medals.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Can't believe that Germany didn't make sure to have better weather, what a failure. Yesterday an undisclosed source told me that some athletes complained that the water was too wet ...

If the diarrhea that is spewing out of your month is also collecting in the water then it may be unsafe to paddle.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

If the diarrhea that is spewing out of your month is also collecting in the water then it may be unsafe to paddle.

Luckily we are not in the US (Flint ...) where noone gives a shit about water quality, so you don't have to worry about the athlete's safety.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.