website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Some early thoughts on presentation: Canoe Sprint, no commentary, Artistic Swimming is good but feels a bit 'World Feed' (it probably is).

Graphics look nice. TV situation which we were worried about turned out all fine.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Totally disastrous morniing session, every boat finished last or among lasts :wacko: Either our canoe sprint team is completely physically tired being right now in full preparation phase or they are just right now simply out of shape. Hope it is the first one because if it is the later, then this may start to be exttemely worrying...

2 minutes ago, FireRun said:

Am I blind or does the results page lack the option of selecting your nation, which in turn highlights all the events where athletes from that nation compete on a given day?

That's right

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

1 minute ago, FireRun said:

Am I blind or does the results page lack the option of selecting your nation, which in turn highlights all the events where athletes from that nation compete on a given day?

No, the result system is just atrocious and useless..

I can not believe they are not even able to make such elementary option as a Daily schedule ... since the result system started I am constantly trying to click on the date to wait for miracle and the system will suddenly show me the day schedule :wacko:

11 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Totally disastrous morniing session, every boat finished last or among lasts :wacko: Either our canoe sprint team is completely physically tired being right now in full preparation phase or they are just right now simply out of shape. Hope it is the first one because if it is the later, then this may start to be exttemely worrying...

Possible that they prefer to take it easy in Round 1 & then qualify from the repechage / Semi Final, I suppose.  :question: