website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, hckošice said:

a boat in Final !!! I can not believe

#angrypissedsarcasm

however from the probably least expected one, so congrats to our W K2-500

still completely stunned by our M K4 tragedy today...dear god, I feel so ashamed, that I can not even explain how much...

Do you know how Czech boats did in the semifinals? I missed it and there are no results online yet....

12 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Do you know how Czech boats did in the semifinals? I missed it and there are no results online yet....

both K4 qualified I guess (not entirely sure about the W tbh I saw only the end right when the TV screen showed them smiling)

W C2 as well

M K2 Eliminated

Edited by hckošice

17 minutes ago, hckošice said:

a boat in Final !!! I can not believe

#angrypissedsarcasm

however from the probably least expected one, so congrats to our W K2-500

still completely stunned by our M K4 tragedy today...dear god, I feel so ashamed, that I can not even explain how much...

the K2 in final as well... nobody will explain me why Erik Vlček is not in the K4 crew, he just showed being much better prepared than all 4 clowns in the K4 here... damn, I am so pissed

at the end the least expected crews made it to Final A and the most awaited ones completely failed...

Both men’s beach handball quarterfinals into shootouts. :POL with a huge chance for an upset.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I like that the athletes trade pins in beach handball during the opening handshake. A fun way to make introductions.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela