website statistics

Diving at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

In the past they have signed more expert comentators, like in FIH's Hockey Series or 2018 CAC Games, I'm amazed why this time they opted to hire foreign comentators with little knowledge of the disciplines.

I've not heard a single Mexican comentator, instead Spaniards, and one of each, Argentina, Cuba & Venezuela.

Well, they can hire me.  My Spanish is a bit rough, but I'll give it a go.  My commentary will mostly be about Taco Bell and Bart Simpson catch phrases, though.  

2 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Well, they can hire me.  My Spanish is a bit rough, but I'll give it a go.  My commentary will mostly be about Taco Bell and Bart Simpson catch phrases, though.  

Well then we should submit our CV's for Tokyo. I bet we will do a better job doing it.

Or maybe then, Totallympics Media could have a generous sponsor, so as many of us could do a live broadcast from the venue :) 

4 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

And we're back to the last finals.

In women's 3m if anyone else besides the Canadians wins, they get Olympic quota.

And sound guy starts again to play each athlete's "home" music after their dives.

Still waiting for Celine Dion...

Just now, mrv86 said:

Michael Bublé, Nelly Furtado, Bryan Adams & Alessia Cara would be fine too.

But for God's mercy, no Bieber :fingers:

Agreed.  I only say Celine because it would be hilarious.  My heart will go on.  

They were playing Arcade Fire at the Trampoline event.