website statistics
Jump to content

[POLL] - Who will win the 2022 FIFA World Cup?


rafalgorka
 Share

Who will win the 2022 FIFA World Cup?  

54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the 2022 FIFA World Cup?

    • Qatar
      0
    • Ecuador
    • Senegal
      0
    • Netherlands
      0
    • England
    • Iran
      0
    • United States
    • Wales
    • Argentina
    • Saudi Arabia
      0
    • Mexico
      0
    • Poland
    • France
    • Australia
      0
    • Denmark
      0
    • Tunisia
      0
    • Spain
    • Costa Rica
    • Germany
    • Japan
      0
    • Belgium
    • Canada
    • Morocco
      0
    • Croatia
      0
    • Brazil
    • Serbia
      0
    • Switzerland
      0
    • Cameroon
      0
    • Portugal
      0
    • Ghana
      0
    • Uruguay
      0
    • Korea Republic
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2022 at 04:00 PM

Recommended Posts

by the way, among the other senseless options, I went with :BRA Brazil.

even if my heart, being :ITA Italy out once again, is 99% with :ARG Argentina and the remaining 1% with :SUI Switzerland.

Edited by phelps
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, phelps said:

you didn't put the only true winners as an option in this poll: 

money, hypocrisy, misogyny, homophobia, exploitation and corruption :evil:

Maybe you are right.

 

But I'm going to enjoy this World Cup. We must enjoy the time now as much as we can. When Trump wins in 2024 and Putin is doing what is doing, we are in deep shit in our part of Europe. So let's enjoy things while we still can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The champion will be one of Argentina, Brazil or Portugal.   

  

France has the talent to win it again of course but I'm very skeptical about betting anything on defending champions in this competition, so I don't think they will win.  

  

I don't see any other team winning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Obviously would like for Portugal to win but while the "Ronaldo monarchy" endures (where it is stated somewhere in the constitution that he always has to play from the start in every match) i fear there will be no chance of anything special for this WC.

 

Apart from Portugal i will obviously cheer for our "brother nation" Brazil, although i think Argentina will take this one,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...